India to give ‘updated’ most wanted list to Pak
New Delhi: Having faced widespread criticism over errors in the most wanted list that was sent to Pakistan, India is expected to soon hand over a fresh updated and authenticated list of most wanted individuals to Islamabad.
As per a media report, Wednesday, the new list has been formed with inputs from all intelligence agencies, namely the CBI, NIA and state police departments.
The list would be handed over to the Pakistan High Commissioner in Delhi as early as next week, the report claimed.
India had faced embarrassment after two persons named in the most wanted list of fugitives handed over to Pakistan in May were found to be living in Mumbai.
The list of 50 `most wanted fugitives` hiding in Pakistan includes underworld don Dawood Ibrahim, 26/11 mastermind and Lashkar-e-Toiba founder Hafiz Saeed and dreaded terrorist Zaki-ur-Rehman Lakhvi.
Home Minister P Chidambaram had accepted the "mistake" and termed it a case of "genuine error" and "oversight".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Barack Obama thanks Americans for making him a 'better man'
- Is there no respect for Congress in UP politics?
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- 7th Pay Commission: Central govt employees expect Committee on Allowances report in February
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics