India to help shape Asia Pacific’s future: Hillary
Washington: US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton has said India’s leadership will positively “help to shape” the future not only of South and Central Asia, but also of the Asia Pacific region.
She also urged India not just to “Look East, but to engage the East”, The Nation reports.
Appreciating India’s engagement with other countries, Hillary said it could serve as a model for the entire region.
She further insisted that Washington is committed to having a strong and constructive relationship with India and China.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Know the significance of Devshayani Ekadashi
- What's the motive behind politicising Yakub Memon's death penalty?
- Punjab: Terrorists in Army uniform attack police station in Gurdaspur
- Lalu Prasad Yadav calls PM Modi ''Kans'', BJP ''Bharat Jalao Party''
- Mumbai blasts case: Maharashtra govt opposes Yakub Memon's mercy plea in SC
- Watch: Yuvraj Singh takes up Shoaib Malik's challenge, puts on his dancing shoes
- SC to resume hearing on Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's mercy plea on Tuesday
- Politicos mourn death of former president APJ Abdul Kalam, hail him as 'Missile Man of India'
- Lalu Prasad Yadav arrested as RJD bandh cripples life in Bihar
- FORMER PRESIDENT OF INDIA APJ ABDUL KALAM PASSES AWAY