India to help shape Asia Pacific’s future: Hillary
Washington: US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton has said India’s leadership will positively “help to shape” the future not only of South and Central Asia, but also of the Asia Pacific region.
She also urged India not just to “Look East, but to engage the East”, The Nation reports.
Appreciating India’s engagement with other countries, Hillary said it could serve as a model for the entire region.
She further insisted that Washington is committed to having a strong and constructive relationship with India and China.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Essel Group launches 'Asha 2022' affordable housing scheme
- Panel discussion on clashes at JNU over Afzal Guru row
- Soldier buried under avalanche found alive at Siachen glacier
- Panel discussion on detention of goat for grazing in bureaucrat's garden
- JNU students call terrorist Afzal Guru a martyr amid anti-nationalist slogans
- Drunk girl creates ruckus in Delhi's Connaught Place; arrested - Watch
- JNU erupts over 'Shaheed Afzal Guru', 'Azad Kashmir'; rival student groups clash, police deployed
- WATCH: 'Sting videos of Kejriwal govt's minister Imran Hussain's staffer demanding bribe of Rs 25 lakh for his boss'
- AAP poster showing Arvind Kejriwal with Bhindranwale sparks row in Punjab
- Video of Hanumanthappa's rescue that went viral on social media is fake - Watch