India to press Iran to cooperate in Israel diplomat attack
New Delhi: India will press Iran to cooperate in the investigation into the attack on an Israeli diplomat in February when Prime Minister Manmohan Singh holds talks with Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad in Tehran next week.
"We haven`t received the report of the Delhi Police so far," Foreign Secretary Ranjan Mathai told reporters here Saturday when asked whether the Feb 13 attack on an Israeli diplomat in New Delhi will figure in the discussions between the leaders of the two countries.
"In general terms, we will be expressing our desire that Iran cooperates so that we can arrive at the bottom of the issue," Mathai said.
Israel has accused Iran of masterminding the car bomb blast, a charge rejected by Tehran.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- No trace of IAF's AN-32 aircraft and survivors
- Rio Olympics 2016: NADA to take decision on Narsingh Yadav's fate today
- Intruder who ‘spiked’ wrestler Narsingh Yadav’s food identified: Sources
- China increases soldiers at Ladakh's Pangong Lake
- Madhya Pradesh: Two women assaulted at railway station for carrying beef
- No curfew in Srinagar, continues in south Kashmir
- Cockroach milk – The next big 'superfood' and a fantastic protein supplement?
- NASA explains the case of Ceres' missing large craters- Watch the video!
- Bipasha Basu tells you how to combat bad hair day! Pic inside
- Donald Trump has already damaged national security: Madeline Albright