India to produce more heavy water
New Delhi: The government said Wednesday that it proposed to set up additional streams of production of heavy water.
But Minister of State in the Prime Minister`s Office V. Narayanasamy told the Lok Sabha that the location of the additional facility would be decided only after techno-feasibility studies.
The minister was asked if the government proposed to set up one more unit for production of heavy water at Hazira in Gujarat.
The minister added that no funds had been allocated for the purpose. "Production from the proposed additional streams may commence in about five years after final approval of the project."
- Nepal President to announce Oli government's policies on May 7
- Uttarakhand fire: TMC gives adjournment notice in LS
- S Korea warns of citizens' potential abduction by North
- Karan Johar’s Dharma production hints at first ever love franchise
- India's manufacturing sector growth falls to 4-month low in April