India to share info on Abu Jundal during Indo-Pak talks
New Delhi: Upping the ante with Pakistan, India on Tuesday decided to give a dossier on Lashkar-e-Toiba operative Abu Jundal to Pakistan, as per news reports.
According to Ministry of Home Affairs officials, India has decided to share a copy of Jundal`s passport and identity card with the Foreign Secretary of Pakistan Jalil Abbas Jilani during Indo-Pak talks on Wednesday.
Jundal’s passport, who was arrested at the airport here on June 21 after his deportation from Saudi Arabia, revealed his present and permanent address in Pakistan also his visa for Saudi Arabia had been issued on the Pakistani passport. This ultimately gave India a strong hand to proof Pak’s hand in the 2008 Mumbai attacks.
However, Pakistan Interior Minister Rehman Malik had called Jundal`s passport fake.
Earlier, according to a news report Jundal was planning to attack the Nashik Police Academy in Maharashtra.
The Lashkar-e-Taiba (LeT) terrorist from Beed in Maharashtra has confessed to being amongst those directing the 10 Pakistani terrorists who docked in Mumbai on the night of Nov 26, 2008 and unleashed mayhem till Nov 28, sources in an investigation team said.
Investigators are trying to join the dots in the entire 26/11 conspiracy and execution by connecting Jundal`s activities - from his early days as part of the LeT camp in Nepal and Pakistan - to his directing the Mumbai attack from the Karachi control room along with LeT chief Zaki ur Rehman Lakhvi and some ISI officers.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Is Corporate Social Responsibility nothing but a marketing gimmick?
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Vyapam Scam: Mystery over journalist Akshay Singh's death continues
- The inside story of IC-814 hijacking
- Panel discussion on RSS's 'Muslim Rashtriya Manch' first Iftaar party
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- Akshay Singh's death case: MP CM assures fair probe, lambasts Oppn over Vyapam scam
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader