India Today group stands by report on Khurshid’s NGO
New Delhi: The India Today group, which is under attack from Law Minister Salman Khurshid, on Sunday night said it stands by the report carried by its TV network alleging financial irregularities in a trust run by the Khurshid couple.
The group`s response came after Khurshid came out with documents to rubbish allegations of misappropriation of funds by the trust in the report.
Khurshid should answer the questions raised in the report and this is not a matter of debate and opinion, a statement issued by the group said.
The statement further said the report was an outcome of an investigation based on "hard and incontrovertible" facts emerging out of documents of the state and central governments.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- A peek into Indrani Mukerjea's past
- Sheena Bora murder case: When Indrani Mukerjea broke down during questioning
- Ravi Shastri reveals truth behind MS Dhoni's sudden Test retirement!