India Today group stands by report on Khurshid’s NGO
New Delhi: The India Today group, which is under attack from Law Minister Salman Khurshid, on Sunday night said it stands by the report carried by its TV network alleging financial irregularities in a trust run by the Khurshid couple.
The group`s response came after Khurshid came out with documents to rubbish allegations of misappropriation of funds by the trust in the report.
Khurshid should answer the questions raised in the report and this is not a matter of debate and opinion, a statement issued by the group said.
The statement further said the report was an outcome of an investigation based on "hard and incontrovertible" facts emerging out of documents of the state and central governments.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Jayalalithaa's last rites performed by her close friend and aide Sasikala Natarajan
- Panel discussion over continuous chaos in Parliament on demonetisation
- Watch: Jayalalithaa's last rites performed by her close friend and aide Sasikala Natarajan - Part II
- DNA: Know why Jayalalithaa was buried and not cremated
- 800 tourists stranded in Andamans due to heavy rains, Navy launches rescue operation
- Twitter users blast Arvind Kejriwal as he says 'Modi will never appoint a Muslim Vice President no matter what Jung does'
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- Pakistan International Airlines plane from Chitral to Islamabad crashes near Havelian, 48 people dead
- Gali Janardhana Reddy converted Rs 100 crore black money by paying 20% commission, claims driver's suicide note
- Was Rahul Gandhi smiling during Jayalalithaa's funeral? Twitter users share pictures as proof