India Today group stands by report on Khurshid’s NGO
New Delhi: The India Today group, which is under attack from Law Minister Salman Khurshid, on Sunday night said it stands by the report carried by its TV network alleging financial irregularities in a trust run by the Khurshid couple.
The group`s response came after Khurshid came out with documents to rubbish allegations of misappropriation of funds by the trust in the report.
Khurshid should answer the questions raised in the report and this is not a matter of debate and opinion, a statement issued by the group said.
The statement further said the report was an outcome of an investigation based on "hard and incontrovertible" facts emerging out of documents of the state and central governments.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- SP leader seeks RS seat for Yakub's wife, sacked
- Political war of words erupts over Yakub Memon's execution
- Exclusive chat with Bajrangi Bhaijaan's Munni aka Harshaali Malhotra
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How do you cope up with ever changing environment in life?
- Mumbai: Woman pushed off from running local train by robbers
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway
- Yakub Memon's execution: Supreme Court Deputy Registrar quits over judgement
- Indian Army finds cow bombs near border, Maoists hand suspected?
- Delhi's graduate beggar – The amount he earns will shock you!
- Govt formalises strategies to counter ISIS threat, maintain internal security