India Today group stands by report on Khurshid’s NGO
New Delhi: The India Today group, which is under attack from Law Minister Salman Khurshid, on Sunday night said it stands by the report carried by its TV network alleging financial irregularities in a trust run by the Khurshid couple.
The group`s response came after Khurshid came out with documents to rubbish allegations of misappropriation of funds by the trust in the report.
Khurshid should answer the questions raised in the report and this is not a matter of debate and opinion, a statement issued by the group said.
The statement further said the report was an outcome of an investigation based on "hard and incontrovertible" facts emerging out of documents of the state and central governments.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- How will Sonowal's govt solve problem of illegal Bangladeshi migration in Assam?
- How will Sonowal's govt solve the problem of illegal Bangladeshi migration in Assam - Part II
- How will Sonowal's govt solve the problem of illegal Bangladeshi migration in Assam? - Part III
- How will Sonowal's govt solve the problem of illegal Bangladeshi migration in Assam? - Part IV
- Batla House encounter: Congress under scrutiny as new IS video emerges
- Abhishek Bachchan's thoughts about getting inked- Know what the actor feels
- Why Priyanka Gandhi should lead Congress? – Explained by those in opposition
- Govt rejects ISIS video threat, says patriotism brimming in every Indian Muslim
- Loss of Y chromosomes ups Alzheimer's risk in men
- Ban on ABVP: BJP hints at action against Jammu University vice-chancellor