Indian agencies approach Thailand, Georgia for inputs
New Delhi: Security agencies, probing the
terror attack on an Israeli diplomat here, have approached
authorities in Thailand and Georgia for inputs on similar
strikes in those countries in the past few days.
Official sources said the Indian agencies have contacted
their counterparts in the two countries through diplomatic
channels to get information related to the strikes in Tbilisi
on Monday and Bangkok yesterday.
The three terror attacks were carried out in short
intervals and Israel has blamed Iranian forces for these.
"We are trying to get information about the kind of
explosives used in the two other incidents, people behind them
and whether the three incidents have any link," a source said.
Police are yet to make any headway in Monday`s bomb
attack on the Israeli embassy car here even as it intensified
search for the attacker and a red motorcycle used by him.
Investigators conducted searches for the red motorcycle
used by the attacker for sticking the bomb on the Toyota
Innova car used by the Israeli diplomat.
Though they found one in south Delhi`s Lado Sarai but are
yet to link it with the incident.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rajnath Singh meets J&K CM Mehbooba Mufti to discuss current situation in valley
- AAP MLA Amantulla Khan arrested for misbehaving with a woman
- Fight for respect towards Dalits in UP merely a vote-garnering strategy?
- Fight for respect towards Dalits in UP merely a vote-garnering strategy? - Part II
- Fight for respect towards Dalits in UP merely a vote-garnering strategy? - Part III
- Do not intervene in South China Sea dispute: China tells Japan
- Nepal PM KP Sharma Oli steps down
- Centuries-old fair symbolising maize blossom begins in Himachal
- 2016 Olympics: Russia escape blanket ban, but IOC bars whistle-blower from Rio Games
- Pakistan Daily calls Nawaz Sharif's statement on Kashmir 'wishful thinking and unrealistic'