Indian agencies approach Thailand, Georgia for inputs
New Delhi: Security agencies, probing the
terror attack on an Israeli diplomat here, have approached
authorities in Thailand and Georgia for inputs on similar
strikes in those countries in the past few days.
Official sources said the Indian agencies have contacted
their counterparts in the two countries through diplomatic
channels to get information related to the strikes in Tbilisi
on Monday and Bangkok yesterday.
The three terror attacks were carried out in short
intervals and Israel has blamed Iranian forces for these.
"We are trying to get information about the kind of
explosives used in the two other incidents, people behind them
and whether the three incidents have any link," a source said.
Police are yet to make any headway in Monday`s bomb
attack on the Israeli embassy car here even as it intensified
search for the attacker and a red motorcycle used by him.
Investigators conducted searches for the red motorcycle
used by the attacker for sticking the bomb on the Toyota
Innova car used by the Israeli diplomat.
Though they found one in south Delhi`s Lado Sarai but are
yet to link it with the incident.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- More than 9 lakh people participated in the oath-taking ceremony of Donald Trump
- DNA: Analyzing the harmful effects of selfies
- Report of a taxi driver who lends helping hand to patients in Mumbai
- 7th Pay Commission: Central govt employees expect Committee on Allowances report in February
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE