Indian agencies approach Thailand, Georgia for inputs
New Delhi: Security agencies, probing the
terror attack on an Israeli diplomat here, have approached
authorities in Thailand and Georgia for inputs on similar
strikes in those countries in the past few days.
Official sources said the Indian agencies have contacted
their counterparts in the two countries through diplomatic
channels to get information related to the strikes in Tbilisi
on Monday and Bangkok yesterday.
The three terror attacks were carried out in short
intervals and Israel has blamed Iranian forces for these.
"We are trying to get information about the kind of
explosives used in the two other incidents, people behind them
and whether the three incidents have any link," a source said.
Police are yet to make any headway in Monday`s bomb
attack on the Israeli embassy car here even as it intensified
search for the attacker and a red motorcycle used by him.
Investigators conducted searches for the red motorcycle
used by the attacker for sticking the bomb on the Toyota
Innova car used by the Israeli diplomat.
Though they found one in south Delhi`s Lado Sarai but are
yet to link it with the incident.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- Discussion over if Pak is in fear of war after India's stringent initiative on Uri terror attack?
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3