Indian agencies approach Thailand, Georgia for inputs
New Delhi: Security agencies, probing the
terror attack on an Israeli diplomat here, have approached
authorities in Thailand and Georgia for inputs on similar
strikes in those countries in the past few days.
Official sources said the Indian agencies have contacted
their counterparts in the two countries through diplomatic
channels to get information related to the strikes in Tbilisi
on Monday and Bangkok yesterday.
The three terror attacks were carried out in short
intervals and Israel has blamed Iranian forces for these.
"We are trying to get information about the kind of
explosives used in the two other incidents, people behind them
and whether the three incidents have any link," a source said.
Police are yet to make any headway in Monday`s bomb
attack on the Israeli embassy car here even as it intensified
search for the attacker and a red motorcycle used by him.
Investigators conducted searches for the red motorcycle
used by the attacker for sticking the bomb on the Toyota
Innova car used by the Israeli diplomat.
Though they found one in south Delhi`s Lado Sarai but are
yet to link it with the incident.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mumbai: Police arrests 4 schoolboys for raping classmate
- Haryana minister Anil Vij gets into spat with Fatehabad SP Sangeeta Kalia
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's full speech in Parliament
- Panel discussion on Farooq Abdullah's controversial statement on PoK
- DNA: Heart-wrenching stories of Kashmiri pandits
- Kim Jong-Un issues bizarre diktat, asks North Korean men to copy his hairstyle, women to follow his wife
- Muslim man sends 'talaq' SMS to wife after learning about her gang-rape
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's speech in Parliament on Constitution debate
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- ISL 2015: NorthEast United FC vs Delhi Dynamos - Preview