Indian American appointed to key Pentagon post
Washington: Indian American Vikram J Singh has been appointed to a key Pentagon position to take care of South and Southeast Asia, it was announced here.
Secretary of Defense Leon E. Panetta announced the Department of Defense Senior Executive Service appointments and reassignments.
Singh was appointed to the Senior Executive Service and was assigned as deputy assistant secretary of defense for South and Southeast Asia, Office of the Under Secretary of Defense (Policy).
He previously served as special assistant, Office of the Under Secretary of Defense (Policy).
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Another Pakistani terrorist Sajjad Ahmed caught alive in Jammu and Kashmir
- Shocking CCTV footage of a woman assaulting her mother-in-law
- Quota row: Hardik Patel threatens Gujarat’s govt again
- DNA: Sad reality behind the shutting down of the historic Gita Press
- Mumbai police to probe if RK Singh's claims on Dawood Ibrahim substantiated
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Sheena Bora was introduced to me as aunt: Indrani Mukerjea-Sanjeev Khanna's daughter Vidhie
- After Naved, another Pakistani terrorist Sajjad Ahmed caught alive in Jammu and Kashmir
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- Shocking revelation! Indrani Mukherjea's daughter Sheena Bora was pregnant