Indian and Pakistani border guards exchange greetings
On the occasion, Indian and Pakistani border guards exchanged greetings and sweets along the Line of Control in Jammu and Kashmir`s Poonch district and on the Attari border in Punjab.
Looking relaxed, they shook hands, wished each other and exchanged pleasantries.
Pak Rangers Wing Commander Adnan and BSF DIG B Joseph exchanged sweets on the Attari-Wagah border, some 28-km from holy city Amritsar in Punjab.
The boxes, containing sweets and fruits, were nicely decorated.
The flag meeting at Chakan-Da-Bagh crossing point in Poonch was held in a cordial atmosphere, officials said.
Pak troops had violated truce nine times this month along the LoC and the Internation Border in Jammu division.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- SHOCKING: Milan metro suspended ahead of UEFA Champions League final match
- Monaco Grand Prix: Daniel Ricciardo secures maiden pole in Monte Carlo
- He has to forgive me someday: Arijit Singh on row with Salman Khan
- IPL 9 Video: This is how Kolkata Knight Riders thank supportive fans!
- Delhi-NCR emerges leader in job creation among 8 cities