Indian boy dies in Qatar
Dubai: A five-year-old Indian boy died in Qatar, a week after falling into a manhole, a newspaper reported Wednesday.
Doctors at Hamad Hospital in Doha declared Fahim Sirajudeen dead Tuesday night, The Peninsula said.
According to the report, the boy`s family, from Tamil Nadu, had gone to a fish market Sep 9 when the incident took place.
While returning home, Fahim rushed to catch up with the rest of the family and fell into a sewage maintenance hole in Abu Hamour area.
He was rescued by people and rushed to the hospital.
The victim`s father works as an accountant at a private firm in Doha, and the family had come to Qatar to visit him.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will wipe out BJP and Congress from the country: Akbaruddin Owaisi
- Ahead of 'Kashmir Solidarity Day', Hafiz Saeed's JuD releases controversial video featuring Pakistani Army chief
- `Jawaharlal Nehru awarded the man who stole Subhas Chandra Bose's INA treasure`
- Ten Army soldiers missing in Siachen avalanche presumed dead; PM Modi 'salutes' martyrs
- Ravindra Jadeja: Indian all-rounder to get engaged today