Indian boy dies in Qatar
Dubai: A five-year-old Indian boy died in Qatar, a week after falling into a manhole, a newspaper reported Wednesday.
Doctors at Hamad Hospital in Doha declared Fahim Sirajudeen dead Tuesday night, The Peninsula said.
According to the report, the boy`s family, from Tamil Nadu, had gone to a fish market Sep 9 when the incident took place.
While returning home, Fahim rushed to catch up with the rest of the family and fell into a sewage maintenance hole in Abu Hamour area.
He was rescued by people and rushed to the hospital.
The victim`s father works as an accountant at a private firm in Doha, and the family had come to Qatar to visit him.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, 'sex sites' planted as following
- DNA: Analysis of decision to name Aurangzeb Road after Dr. Abdul Kalam - Part III
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- What was Indrani Mukherjea's original plan to murder Sheena Bora?
- DNA: Analyzing Geeta Press' baseless accusations against Zee News - Part II
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- PM Modi releases digital version of Ramcharitmanas musical
- I am still single, says Hrithik Roshan