Indian carpenter found dead in Bahrain
Dubai: A 24-year-old Indian carpenter was found hanging in his home in Bahrain.
Sivaramakrishnan Balakrishnan, who hailed from Chennai, was found hanging in his labour accommodation in Muharraq on Monday evening, a media report said.
He worked for Abwab Construction and Real Estate.
"He (Balakrishnan) came to Bahrain only six months ago and was fine until that day when he called and asked for an off," his Bahraini employer was quoted as saying by the Gulf Daily News.
The employer asked him if he was alright to which he replied that he just need some rest.
He said Balakrishnan sent money to his parents just two days back and didn`t tell anyone of any problems.
"It`s really surprising that he took such an extreme measure without sharing anything with anyone," the employer said.
His relatives have already been informed and the company is preparing to repatriate the body.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Outrage over Tanmay Bhatt's video mocking Lata Mangeshkar, Sachin Tendulkar
- VHP's women wing Durga Vahini gives arms training to children!
- Heavy rain disrupts flight operations in Delhi
- MP: Liquor mafia attacks police, journalists with weapons
- Attack on African nationals: Gen VK Singh slammed for his statement
- Hot alert! Katrina Kaif oozes sex appeal on the cover of Vogue India – See Pic
- Red hot! This TV actress looks unapologetically sexy in bikini – See pics
- Check out! Riteish Deshmukh's colourful 'Banjo' poster
- Tamil Nadu: Two children electrocuted, 40 injured as live wire falls on school bus, probe ordered
- Salman Khan – Sanjay Dutt friendship turns sour?