Indian carpenter found dead in Bahrain
Dubai: A 24-year-old Indian carpenter was found hanging in his home in Bahrain.
Sivaramakrishnan Balakrishnan, who hailed from Chennai, was found hanging in his labour accommodation in Muharraq on Monday evening, a media report said.
He worked for Abwab Construction and Real Estate.
"He (Balakrishnan) came to Bahrain only six months ago and was fine until that day when he called and asked for an off," his Bahraini employer was quoted as saying by the Gulf Daily News.
The employer asked him if he was alright to which he replied that he just need some rest.
He said Balakrishnan sent money to his parents just two days back and didn`t tell anyone of any problems.
"It`s really surprising that he took such an extreme measure without sharing anything with anyone," the employer said.
His relatives have already been informed and the company is preparing to repatriate the body.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- India to activate laser walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details
- Rameez Raja picks all-time XI - Three Indians, but just one Pakistani make it to the list