Indian chef found dead in Maldivian resort
Male: An Indian national working as a chef in a Maldivian resort was found dead in his room, police said on Saturday.
The 55-year-old man, whose name was not disclosed by police, worked at the W Maldives Resort on the Island of Fesdhoo.
He was found dead in his room at 3.40 am local time, police officer Hassan Haneef said.
The doctors, who examined the body, were yet to give the cause of the death, but said that there appeared to be no foul play.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army 5th deadliest in the world: Report
- DNA: Analysis of public pulse through survey by Zee News on Bihar elections
- Hotels selling beef should be demolished: Azam Khan
- DNA: End of ISIS? Vladimir Putin to send 1,50,000 soldiers to Syria
- Dadri lynching: UP CM Akhilesh raises compensation to Rs 45 lakh
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'
- Hindu girl embraces Islam to marry Shahi Imam Bukhari's son?
- Pakistan take note! Indian military 5th deadliest in the world
- Lalu Prasad Yadav debuts on Dubsmash, mocks PM Narendra Modi – Watch video
- Sundar Raman, tainted IPL franchises face uncertain future