Indian chef found dead in Maldivian resort
Male: An Indian national working as a chef in a Maldivian resort was found dead in his room, police said on Saturday.
The 55-year-old man, whose name was not disclosed by police, worked at the W Maldives Resort on the Island of Fesdhoo.
He was found dead in his room at 3.40 am local time, police officer Hassan Haneef said.
The doctors, who examined the body, were yet to give the cause of the death, but said that there appeared to be no foul play.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking: New ISIS video shows English-speaking boy beheading man
- Panel discussion over politicians using Dalits as vote banks
- Modi should not think of sending forces to fight ISIS: AIMIM chief Owaisi
- DNA: Analysing problem of traffic jams choking Delhi roads - Part II
- DNA: Analysing problem of traffic jams choking Delhi roads
- Hashim Amla refuses to be interviewed by 'underdressed' Indian TV anchor: Report
- Scariest ever ghosts caught on camera, video goes viral - Watch
- ‘Ghayal Once Again’ tweet review
- Ravindra Jadeja gets engaged to Rajkot-based mechanical engineer Reeva Solanki
- 'Selfie' with Bulandshahr DM B Chandrakala lands 18-year-old in jail