Indian construction worker found dead in Oman
Muscat: A 28-year-old Indian construction worker has reportedly been found dead in Oman.
According to a social worker, the highly decomposed body of Binu Kumar body was found on Sunday in Abu Abu Ali area near Musanah, about 100-km north to Muscat.
“There was unbearable foul smell coming from his room and the matter was reported by the people living nearby to the police,” Gulf News quoted the social worker, as saying.
According to the social worker, Kumar, from Kerala, was working with a local company for more than five years.
“He was currently working for his sponsor’s building,” he added.
According to the report, one of Kumar’s friends said that there was no reason for him to commit suicide.
Other witnesses said that there were no injury marks found on his body.
- Wealth from waste: A novel Indian biotech solution
- IAF chopper sprinkles water to douse Uttarakhand forest fires; Rajnath Singh reviews situation
- China may reconsider stand on Pakistani terrorists Hafiz Saeed, Masood Azhar?
- F-16s right platform for Pakistan's counter terrorism war: US
- In fight against impeachment, Brazil President Dilma Rousseff tries to win left support