Indian fisherman arrested in Iran
Tehran: An Indian fisherman was among 12 people arrested in Iran for allegedly entering Iranian waters without permission, a military official said.
The 12 fishermen were onboard two vessels from the United Arab Emirates, Iran`s Press TV reported.
"Iranian forces from the Abu Mus navy base intercepted two fishing boats from the UAE that entered the Persian Gulf and have arrested their crews," Colonel Ali Vesali of the navy said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- BMC election results 2017: Shiv Sena ahead as single largest party
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday