Indian fisherman arrested in Iran
Tehran: An Indian fisherman was among 12 people arrested in Iran for allegedly entering Iranian waters without permission, a military official said.
The 12 fishermen were onboard two vessels from the United Arab Emirates, Iran`s Press TV reported.
"Iranian forces from the Abu Mus navy base intercepted two fishing boats from the UAE that entered the Persian Gulf and have arrested their crews," Colonel Ali Vesali of the navy said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Mann ki Baat': Will implement 13 new pointers to Land Bill from today itself, says PM Modi
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Will not allow any political party to join agitation: Hardik Patel
- Analysing the murder mystery of Sheena Bora case- Part II
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna, driver taken to Raigad to recreate crime scene
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?
- Militants kill two engineers in Pakistan airport attack