Indian in UAE plunges to death from fifth floor
Sharjah: An elderly Indian man in the United Arab Emirates has reportedly plunged to his death from the fifth floor of a building.
The man fell from the balcony of the building in Sharjah, one of the emirates of the UAE, on Monday night.
According to the police, eye witness saw the victim jump from the building, Gulf News reports.
“His body was spotted lying in a pool of blood around 9.30pm local time and an eye witness saw the victim jumped from the balcony of his apartment in Al Nahda,” the report quoted a police official, as saying.
The incident happened in the Al Nahda area of Sharjah near Al Nahda park, according to the eyewitness.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi addresses the nation in 20th edition of 'Mann Ki Baat'
- PM Modi addresses the nation in 20th edition of 'Mann Ki Baat' Part II
- PM Modi addresses the nation in 20th edition of 'Mann Ki Baat' Part III
- Anurag Thakur unanimously elected as BCCI President
- UP: Boy without hands from Mainpuri secured 71.8% marks in 10th Board Exams
- Vijay Mallya's India woes now troubling his US beer firm
- Toyota says 90% of Camry demand for hybrid model now
- NEET issue: President Pranab Mukherjee to seek legal advice on ordinance
- Weak oil prices may hit remittances from Gulf nations: Crisil
- India Inc's investment-grade credit ratings hit record high