Indian in UAE plunges to death from fifth floor
Sharjah: An elderly Indian man in the United Arab Emirates has reportedly plunged to his death from the fifth floor of a building.
The man fell from the balcony of the building in Sharjah, one of the emirates of the UAE, on Monday night.
According to the police, eye witness saw the victim jump from the building, Gulf News reports.
“His body was spotted lying in a pool of blood around 9.30pm local time and an eye witness saw the victim jumped from the balcony of his apartment in Al Nahda,” the report quoted a police official, as saying.
The incident happened in the Al Nahda area of Sharjah near Al Nahda park, according to the eyewitness.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Virat Kohli becomes first Indian captain to hit double century in away Test
- 2016 Rio Olympics: Russia bids to avoid ban as IOC reports new test failures
- What did she do that people tied her with rope and handed over to police? - Must read
- Assam flood situation grim, close to 3 lakh remain affected
- Sam Allardyce gets England job at second time of asking