Indian in UAE plunges to death from fifth floor
Sharjah: An elderly Indian man in the United Arab Emirates has reportedly plunged to his death from the fifth floor of a building.
The man fell from the balcony of the building in Sharjah, one of the emirates of the UAE, on Monday night.
According to the police, eye witness saw the victim jump from the building, Gulf News reports.
“His body was spotted lying in a pool of blood around 9.30pm local time and an eye witness saw the victim jumped from the balcony of his apartment in Al Nahda,” the report quoted a police official, as saying.
The incident happened in the Al Nahda area of Sharjah near Al Nahda park, according to the eyewitness.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bird flu grips nation, Delhi worst affected
- I pay my tribute to martyr Naresh Pal: PM Narendra Modi
- Some people are creating confusion between me and my father: Akhilesh Yadav
- Ramgopal Yadav writes to SP workers after Akhilesh Yadav suspends Shivpal Yadav
- Ramgopal Yadav writes letter to SP party workers after Akhilesh Yadav sacked Shivpal Yadav
- India vs New Zealand, 3rd ODI: As it happened...
- This is why Cyrus Mistry was removed as Chairman of Tata Sons!
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire
- Read letters by Ratan Tata to PM Narendra Modi and Group employees after Cyrus Mistry's ouster
- 7th Pay Commission: Committee on Allowances proposes hike in HRA for central govt employees