Indian in UAE plunges to death from fifth floor
Sharjah: An elderly Indian man in the United Arab Emirates has reportedly plunged to his death from the fifth floor of a building.
The man fell from the balcony of the building in Sharjah, one of the emirates of the UAE, on Monday night.
According to the police, eye witness saw the victim jump from the building, Gulf News reports.
“His body was spotted lying in a pool of blood around 9.30pm local time and an eye witness saw the victim jumped from the balcony of his apartment in Al Nahda,” the report quoted a police official, as saying.
The incident happened in the Al Nahda area of Sharjah near Al Nahda park, according to the eyewitness.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling