Indian in UAE plunges to death from fifth floor
Sharjah: An elderly Indian man in the United Arab Emirates has reportedly plunged to his death from the fifth floor of a building.
The man fell from the balcony of the building in Sharjah, one of the emirates of the UAE, on Monday night.
According to the police, eye witness saw the victim jump from the building, Gulf News reports.
“His body was spotted lying in a pool of blood around 9.30pm local time and an eye witness saw the victim jumped from the balcony of his apartment in Al Nahda,” the report quoted a police official, as saying.
The incident happened in the Al Nahda area of Sharjah near Al Nahda park, according to the eyewitness.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Essel Group Chairman Dr Subhash Chandra honoured in Haryana
- Watch: PM Modi's 23rd edition of Mann ki Baat
- Vishal Dadlani apologises after tweet on Jain monk backfires
- Panel discussion on Vishal Dadlani's controversial tweet on Jain monk
- Panel discussion on Vishal Dadlani's controversial tweet on Jain monk - Part II
- Italy mourns quake victims, death toll rises to 291
- Kriti Sanon can't wait to watch 'MS Dhoni - The Untold Story'
- Indian women's hockey stars humiliated, made to sit on floor of train on way back home from Rio
- Donald Trump vows 'tracking system' to deport everyone whose visa expires
- Rockets fired at Turkey's Diyarbakir airport