Indian journo`s camera snatched in Vietnam
Ho Chi Minh city: India has taken up with Vietnamese authorities the case of snatching of a video camera of an Indian journalist outside a seven-star hotel here.
The camera and tripod of ANI journalist Ajitha Menon were snatched by two motorcycle borne miscreants on Sunday outside the Renaissance Hotel when he was recording the morning hustle-bustle of the city.
The Indian Consulate in Ho Chi Minh has taken up the issue with the Vietnamese authorities and requested them to track down the culprit.
Menon was part of a seven-member delegation of Indian journalists visiting Vietnam and Cambodia.
"I was shooting outside the hotel and motorcycle-borne miscreants just came and lifted my camera and tripod, and rode away," Menon said.
A police complaint has already been filed on the issue.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- SC hearing on 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's curative plea
- Bollywood pays respect to Dr APJ Abdul Kalam
- India's 'original rocket man': Abdul Kalam's phenomenal contribution to Science
- APJ Abdul Kalam: Not Hindu, Not Muslim – Death of an 'Indian'