Indian journo`s camera snatched in Vietnam
Ho Chi Minh city: India has taken up with Vietnamese authorities the case of snatching of a video camera of an Indian journalist outside a seven-star hotel here.
The camera and tripod of ANI journalist Ajitha Menon were snatched by two motorcycle borne miscreants on Sunday outside the Renaissance Hotel when he was recording the morning hustle-bustle of the city.
The Indian Consulate in Ho Chi Minh has taken up the issue with the Vietnamese authorities and requested them to track down the culprit.
Menon was part of a seven-member delegation of Indian journalists visiting Vietnam and Cambodia.
"I was shooting outside the hotel and motorcycle-borne miscreants just came and lifted my camera and tripod, and rode away," Menon said.
A police complaint has already been filed on the issue.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- BMC election results 2017: Shiv Sena ahead as single largest party
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test