Indian national found dead in Singapore
A 25-year-old Indian national has been found dead in Singapore and police here are treating the case as an unnatural death.
His body will be flown back to his home town in Tamil Nadu today, it said.
Police said Kannan, who was working for Singapore`s SRM Engineering, was already dead when they arrived at the scene.
Kannan was drinking with his fellow residents at the dormitory before his death, according to the daily report.
"He was drowsy and not wearing shoes and it was drizzling," said Selvadurai Vinoth, 26, who was in the dormitory room with Kannan.
He was last seen going to the toilet on Sunday night by his colleagues. Later on, he was found on the ground floor.
The police is investigating the case as an unnatural death.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi