Indian national found dead in Singapore
A 25-year-old Indian national has been found dead in Singapore and police here are treating the case as an unnatural death.
His body will be flown back to his home town in Tamil Nadu today, it said.
Police said Kannan, who was working for Singapore`s SRM Engineering, was already dead when they arrived at the scene.
Kannan was drinking with his fellow residents at the dormitory before his death, according to the daily report.
"He was drowsy and not wearing shoes and it was drizzling," said Selvadurai Vinoth, 26, who was in the dormitory room with Kannan.
He was last seen going to the toilet on Sunday night by his colleagues. Later on, he was found on the ground floor.
The police is investigating the case as an unnatural death.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- J&K: LeT militant gunned down by security forces in Bandipora
- Etah: School bus collides with truck, several children killed
- DNA: Will multi-level car parking system across India help reduce traffic jams?
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city