Indian national killed in Singapore road accident
Singapore: A 29-year-old Indian construction worker has been killed in a road accident in Singapore.
Magalingam Rajesh was killed on Friday when a black sedan car crashed into a lorry he was travelling in at the Pan- Island Expressway towards Tuas, the Straits Times reported on Saturday. He died on the accident site.
He had worked in Singapore for eight years.
The lorry flipped over on the right from the impact of the accident, with the other 10 people sustaining injuries.
The injured were admitted to nearby hospital and five of them were discharged last evening.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?
- Muslim leader Asaduddin Owaisi says Aamir Khan wrong in wanting to leave India
- Failed to secure confirmed reservation in train? Now you can travel in pantry car!
- Europe to 'free up space' by kicking out tens of thousands of Pakistanis
- Vladimir Putin rages as Turkey shoots down Russian plane