Indian national killed in Singapore road accident
Singapore: A 29-year-old Indian construction worker has been killed in a road accident in Singapore.
Magalingam Rajesh was killed on Friday when a black sedan car crashed into a lorry he was travelling in at the Pan- Island Expressway towards Tuas, the Straits Times reported on Saturday. He died on the accident site.
He had worked in Singapore for eight years.
The lorry flipped over on the right from the impact of the accident, with the other 10 people sustaining injuries.
The injured were admitted to nearby hospital and five of them were discharged last evening.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over SP leader Azam Khan's controversial remark on Muslim population
- Former CM Panneerselvam demands secret voting in Tamil Nadu Assembly
- UP elections in third phase; voting on 69 seats of 12 districts
- Exclusive: In conversation with Rajnath Singh, Union Home Minister
- DMK, Congress will vote against government formation in Tamil Nadu
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowance Committee likely to submit report on 20 February
- Pakistan Senate passes Hindu Marriage Bill
- This video of Brett Lee's 143m six is taking internet by storm – Watch Video
- India can meet its energy requirements from Moon by 2030, says ISRO