Indian Parliamentary delegation to visit Venezuela
New Delhi: In a bid to strengthen ties with Venezuela, an Indian Parliamentary delegation will be visiting the South American country from May 16-19.
The delegation, visiting on the invitation of the Venezuelan government, will hold meetings with senior political leaders and see developmental work being carried out at the grassroot level to achieve socio-economic equality.
The two sides will also assess possibilities of further strengthening the ties.
The delegation consists of Members of Indian Parliament: Basudeb Acharia, Jayant Chaudhary, Kalikesh Singh Deo, KN Balagopal and chairman of the India Latin America Political Forum - Varunesh Tuli.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Beaten by mob in Kolkata, US NRI vows never to return in India
- When will democracy get freedom from dynasty politics?
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- DNA: Has bad time started for American 'media' after Donald Trump became US President?
- DNA: Analyzing the role of Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose in Indian Independence
- WATCH: Epic Staredown between Goldberg, The Undertaker and Brock Lesnar at WWE Raw
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Reliance Jio impact: Bharti Airtel Q3 net profit dips 54% to Rs 503.7 crore