Indian parliamentary team for Turkmenistan
New Delhi: Union Minister Paban Singh Ghatowar is leading an official Parliamentary goodwill delegation to Turkmenistan to attend its national day.
The delegation will reach Ashgabat, the capital of Turkmenistan, tomorrow and attend the celebrations on Sunday.
The delegation is carrying a message from President Pranab Mukherjee on behalf of the people of India congratulating the people of Turkmenistan on their Independence Day.
The delegation comprises of six MPs from Lok Sabha and three from Rajya Sabha.
In Ashgabat, the delegation will attend various functions, ceremonies, cultural and arts concerts and holiday parade in honour of the 22nd anniversary of independence of Turkmenistan.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- J&K: Suspected Pakistani spy arrested in Samba district
- DNA: Reporting on war against ISIS in Mosul
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Hema Malini did not accept land for dance academy: Government to HC
- Seven Pak rangers, one militant killed in retaliatory firing by BSF on Jammu border
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' row: Raj Thackeray says Rs 5 crore 'penance' for signing Pakistani artistes
- Kerala dress code row: 'Why not 'mundus' for men, if 'sarees' for women'