Indian parliamentary team for Turkmenistan
New Delhi: Union Minister Paban Singh Ghatowar is leading an official Parliamentary goodwill delegation to Turkmenistan to attend its national day.
The delegation will reach Ashgabat, the capital of Turkmenistan, tomorrow and attend the celebrations on Sunday.
The delegation is carrying a message from President Pranab Mukherjee on behalf of the people of India congratulating the people of Turkmenistan on their Independence Day.
The delegation comprises of six MPs from Lok Sabha and three from Rajya Sabha.
In Ashgabat, the delegation will attend various functions, ceremonies, cultural and arts concerts and holiday parade in honour of the 22nd anniversary of independence of Turkmenistan.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- BJP announces 149 names in first list of candidates for UP elections
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- Geeta Phogat comes to rescue of Zaira Wasim; hits out at trolls, asks actress not to apologise
- ‘Dangal’ star Zaira Wasim says I am not a role model, not proud of what I am doing
- Assembly Elections: BJP releases list of 149 candidates for Uttar Pradesh, 64 for Uttarakhand
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert
- Zaira Wasim Trolled: Ashamed that she had to apologise, says Gautam Gambhir