Indian pilgrim dies of heart attack in Pakistan
Lahore: A Sikh pilgrim from India died of a heart attack while travelling in a train in this eastern Pakistani city, officials said.
Jaswinder Singh, a 69-year-old resident of Delhi, suffered a severe heart attack while travelling in the train at Chowki Shahdara Railway Station and died instantly yesterday, officials of a state-run rescue service said.
Singh was part of a group of Sikh pilgrims travelling from Nankana Sahab in Punjab, Pakistan to Lahore.
Hundreds of Indian Sikhs are visiting Pakistan to participate in events marking the death anniversary of Guru Arjan Dev at Gurdwara Panja Sahib in Hasanabdal.
A rescue team took the deceased`s body to Mayo Hospital in Lahore.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's speech at Gorakhnath temple
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- BJP MLA Vikram Saini accused of voicing controversial statement
- DNA: Analysing the 'no first use' nuclear policy of India
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip
- Kapil Sharma-Sunil Grover fight: Will it be a shutdown for 'The Kapil Sharma Show'?