Indian Railways to build 70-km rail line in Nepal
Darbhanga: Indian Railways will
execute a 70-km rail line project at an estimated cost of Rs
470 crore in Nepal as part of the move to strengthen ties
between the 2 neighbouring countries.
The project, to be implement by the Railways, includes
guage conversation between Jai Nagar (India) and Janakpur
(Nepal) spanning a distance of 30 km and laying a new
Janakpur-Bardivas line covering a distance of 40 km,
East-Central Railway General Manager K K Srivastava told
The Railway Ministry has given its nod for the project
and released Rs 10 crore as first installment for the purpose,
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ban on internet porn: Here's why it is impossible
- This is how Dr APJ Abdul Kalam looked when he was a kid!
- Govt reviews porn ban order, blocks only child pornography-related websites
- 'Idiots are lined up at every step': Young IAS officer's fight against sexual harassment
- Which Kapoor does Katrina like the most besides beau Ranbir?