Indian ship Kishore arrested in Singapore
Singapore: Indian ship, Kishore, is under arrest in Singapore since November 17.
A list of vessels under Supreme Court Sheriff’s arrest showed that Kishore was arrested at 4.49 pm on Sunday, November 17, 2013,according to shipping sources.
Media reports said the vessel was owned by Essar Shipping of India and detained due to a dispute with a bunker fuel supplier.
The 106,438 DWT ship was carrying iron ore from Brazil to China.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Son of Kota Central jail prisoner clears IIT entrance exam
- Cabinet approves Act allowing malls, restaurants, theaters to stay open 24×7
- New framework that can predict terrorist attacks developed!
- Actor Irrfan Khan stirs controversy over statement on Ramadan rituals
- Is triple divorce system an infringement of the Indian Constitution?
- India, Pakistan must decide scope of dialogue on Kashmir issue: United States
- Make your monsoon more enjoyable with these healthy tips!
- Turkish army killed suspected IS militants at Syria border - security sources
- Mehbooba Mufti takes oath as member of Jammu and Kashmir Assembly
- Brexit campaigner Gove bids to succeed Cameron as UK premier