Indian ship Kishore arrested in Singapore
Singapore: Indian ship, Kishore, is under arrest in Singapore since November 17.
A list of vessels under Supreme Court Sheriff’s arrest showed that Kishore was arrested at 4.49 pm on Sunday, November 17, 2013,according to shipping sources.
Media reports said the vessel was owned by Essar Shipping of India and detained due to a dispute with a bunker fuel supplier.
The 106,438 DWT ship was carrying iron ore from Brazil to China.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Mann ki Baat': Will implement 13 new pointers to Land Bill from today itself, says PM Modi
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Will not allow any political party to join agitation: Hardik Patel
- Analysing the murder mystery of Sheena Bora case- Part II
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna, driver taken to Raigad to recreate crime scene
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?
- Militants kill two engineers in Pakistan airport attack