Indian wins USD 1 mn draw in Dubai
Dubai: A 34-year-old Indian has won a USD 1 million lucky draw in Dubai Duty Free`s 130th Millennium Millionaire festival.
Sreeju Nambron, who works for a construction company in Saudi Arabia, had the winning ticket which made him the winner of the lucky draw.
Nambron is the 54th Indian national to win USD one million in the Millennium Millionaire promotion.
"I have participated in the Millennium Millionaire promotion for the last few years but nonetheless I was a little unsure when I received a call from Dubai Duty Free. I thought it was a joke but not until my details were read over the phone and then I realized that I have just become a millionaire," Nambron said.
The Millennium Millionaire Promotion was first introduced in 1999 and in its 13-year lifespan it has presented 130 USD one million cheques to the winners from all around the globe.
Two more winners were announced in Dubai Duty Free`s Finest Surprise Promotion, with each one winning a luxury vehicle.
Elamthuruthi Joseph Robinson, another Indian national living in Bahrain, won a Mercedes Benz.
Lady Luck shone on another Indian national Ghayour Mohammad Khan, a 49-nine-year-old businessman from New Delhi, who won the latest model of a BMW 750Li Executive in Series.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- India's second deadliest heatwave kills more than 2000 people
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- DNA: Captain Saurabh Kalia's torture at the hands of Pakistani Army
- DNA: Govt tests Maggi noodle samples from all states
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj
- Salman, Aamir, Shah Rukh in a film together?
- Assam Board (seba.net.in & resultsassam.nic.in): SEBA HSLC / AHM class 10th Results 2015 to be announced today
- Anti-minority remarks by Sangh Parivar leaders 'uncalled for': Narendra Modi