Indian wins USD 1 mn draw in Dubai
Dubai: A 34-year-old Indian has won a USD 1 million lucky draw in Dubai Duty Free`s 130th Millennium Millionaire festival.
Sreeju Nambron, who works for a construction company in Saudi Arabia, had the winning ticket which made him the winner of the lucky draw.
Nambron is the 54th Indian national to win USD one million in the Millennium Millionaire promotion.
"I have participated in the Millennium Millionaire promotion for the last few years but nonetheless I was a little unsure when I received a call from Dubai Duty Free. I thought it was a joke but not until my details were read over the phone and then I realized that I have just become a millionaire," Nambron said.
The Millennium Millionaire Promotion was first introduced in 1999 and in its 13-year lifespan it has presented 130 USD one million cheques to the winners from all around the globe.
Two more winners were announced in Dubai Duty Free`s Finest Surprise Promotion, with each one winning a luxury vehicle.
Elamthuruthi Joseph Robinson, another Indian national living in Bahrain, won a Mercedes Benz.
Lady Luck shone on another Indian national Ghayour Mohammad Khan, a 49-nine-year-old businessman from New Delhi, who won the latest model of a BMW 750Li Executive in Series.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Panel discussion over why SP government is backing Gayatri Prajapati
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!
- Virat Kohli becomes first Indian sportsperson to sign Rs 100-crore endorsement deal