Indian woman pleads not guilty to burning husband`s genitals
Melbourne: A 44-year-old Indian woman,
accused of arson and setting her husband`s genitals on fire,
on Monday pleaded not guilty to the charges in an Australian
Rajini Narayan, mother of three, appeared in the South
Australian Supreme Court and denied that she had set on fire
to her husband`s genitals in December 2008.
The woman suspected that her husband was cheating on her,
ABC news reported.
Satish Narayan, her husband, had suffered serious burns
and died in hospital several weeks later.
The family`s home was also gutted and left a damage bill
of about 1 million Australian dollars.
The court has adjourned the case for four weeks.
The Indian, who would appear in the court next month, can
apply for bail in the case.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Virender Sehwag's reply to Kargil martyr's daughter has taken the Internet by storm
- Gurmehar Kaur reacts to Virender Sehwag's tweet, says she is heart broken!
- Muslims should be cremated, there's no space to bury 20 cr people: BJP MP Sakshi Maharaj
- Gurmehar Kaur controversy: Twitter turns into battleground after Virender Sehwag trolls Kargil martyr's daughter
- WATCH: Chris Gayle hits Saeed Ajmal with three huge back-to-back sixes in PSL