Indian woman suffers burn injuries in Bahrain
Dubai: An Indian woman suffered severe burn injuries during a firebomb attack in Bahrain and is said to be in stable condition, according to a media report on Monday.
Priya D`Souza suffered 60 per cent burn injuries when she was caught in the middle of clashes between police and thugs on the Shaikh Isa Al Kabeer Avenue on Friday.
"Thugs hurled Molotov cocktails at policemen as Ms D`Souza was on her way home from a cold store," Gulf Daily News reported.
She was initially taken to Salmaniya Medical Complex`s Intensive Care Unit, but later transferred to the burns ward.
The paper said she suffered 60 per cent burns, but is in stable condition.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- National Geographic's famed ''Afghan Girl'' arrested in Pakistan for forgery
- Hrithik Roshan, Yami Gautam's 'Kaabil' trailer shocks Rakesh Roshan
- VIRAL VIDEO: Damn cute! Why this 9-week-old's full head of hair is shocking the internet - WATCH