Indian woman suffers burn injuries in Bahrain
Dubai: An Indian woman suffered severe burn injuries during a firebomb attack in Bahrain and is said to be in stable condition, according to a media report on Monday.
Priya D`Souza suffered 60 per cent burn injuries when she was caught in the middle of clashes between police and thugs on the Shaikh Isa Al Kabeer Avenue on Friday.
"Thugs hurled Molotov cocktails at policemen as Ms D`Souza was on her way home from a cold store," Gulf Daily News reported.
She was initially taken to Salmaniya Medical Complex`s Intensive Care Unit, but later transferred to the burns ward.
The paper said she suffered 60 per cent burns, but is in stable condition.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley?
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley? Part II
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley? Part III
- DNA: Analyzing the real problems of patriotic Kashmir's residents
- DNA: Dr Subhash Chandra show on importance of 'Social media networking'
- England vs Pakistan: 2nd Test, Day 2 — As it happened...
- Erdogan says EU `biased and prejudiced` towards Turkey after coup bid
- Jailed Venezuelan opposition leader appeals sentence
- Cambodia blocking ASEAN consensus on South China Sea: Diplomat
- Turkey can hold suspects without charge for up to 30 days