Indian woman suffers burn injuries in Bahrain
Dubai: An Indian woman suffered severe burn injuries during a firebomb attack in Bahrain and is said to be in stable condition, according to a media report on Monday.
Priya D`Souza suffered 60 per cent burn injuries when she was caught in the middle of clashes between police and thugs on the Shaikh Isa Al Kabeer Avenue on Friday.
"Thugs hurled Molotov cocktails at policemen as Ms D`Souza was on her way home from a cold store," Gulf Daily News reported.
She was initially taken to Salmaniya Medical Complex`s Intensive Care Unit, but later transferred to the burns ward.
The paper said she suffered 60 per cent burns, but is in stable condition.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- Etah: School bus collides with truck, several children killed
- J&K: LeT militant gunned down by security forces in Bandipora
- Exclusive: Srinagar freezes at minus 3; common man struggles for basic commodities
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened