Indian woman suffers burn injuries in Bahrain
Dubai: An Indian woman suffered severe burn injuries during a firebomb attack in Bahrain and is said to be in stable condition, according to a media report on Monday.
Priya D`Souza suffered 60 per cent burn injuries when she was caught in the middle of clashes between police and thugs on the Shaikh Isa Al Kabeer Avenue on Friday.
"Thugs hurled Molotov cocktails at policemen as Ms D`Souza was on her way home from a cold store," Gulf Daily News reported.
She was initially taken to Salmaniya Medical Complex`s Intensive Care Unit, but later transferred to the burns ward.
The paper said she suffered 60 per cent burns, but is in stable condition.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rahul Gandhi takes U-turn, says never blamed RSS for Gandhi's assassination
- Secret documents on Indian Navy's Scorpene-class submarine leaked
- PM Modi's photos, Indian flags raised during massive protests in Balochistan
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy?
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy? Part II
- TCS settles Orange County lawsuit for $26 mn; shares down
- Turkish military, US-led coalition launch major operation in northern Syria - officials
- US condemns North Korea missile test-fire, calls it 'provocation'
- Naxal killed in encounter in Chhattisgarh's Sukma
- Film with Shah Rukh Khan at very premature stage: Kangana Ranaut