Indians joining ISIS: BJP MP
New Delhi: Claiming that many Indians are joining ISIS, a Lok Sabha BJP member on Monday urged the government to ban the Iraq-based outfit which has captured a large territory in the Persian country.
BJP member Rajiv Pratap Rudy raised the issue of ISIS during Zero Hour.
He alleged that recruitment was taking place in high numbers to ISIS from India.
"The government should ban any activity of ISIS in the country," Rudy said.
Citing various media reports about violence perpetrated by this terror group, Rudy also mentioned incidents such as photo showing youth wearing T shirts praising ISIS.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Oh so cute! PM Narendra Modi pulls Akshay Kumar's son Aarav Kumar's ear!-- See pic
- 'Bajirao Mastani' still galloping at box office, mints Rs 350 cr!
- India brought Afghanistan athletes in chartered flight: Pakistan envoy impressed with SAG 2016
- SDM report holds Ryan school guilty of Divyansh's death
- Divyansh Kakrora's death: Probe nails Ryan International School for glaring lapses; father alleges child was sodomised before murder