India`s concern on terror must be articulated: BJP
New Delhi: Stating that India`s concern on 26/11 mastermind and Lashkar-e-Toiba founder Hafiz Saeed must be articulated, Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) on Sunday sought a clarification from Prime Minister Manmohan Singh, who brought up the issue with Pakistan President Asif Ali Zardari during their meeting here.
"The prime minister must clarify his position. People are angry over the Saeed issue," BJP spokesperson Ravi Shankar Prasad told a TV channel.
Stating that President Zardari should enjoy his private visit to Ajmer, Prasad said the people want action against those who were behind the 26/11 Mumbai terror attack.
"No normalcy of relations with Pakistan is possible till the issue of terrorism is addressed," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- BMC elections 2017: Who will be the Mayor of Mumbai?
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- World's heaviest woman loses 50 kilos in just 12 days