IndiGo Delhi-bound flight suffers bird hit
Patna: A Delhi-bound IndiGo flight was grounded today after it suffered a suspected bird hit during take off at Jai Prakash International Airport here.
"The plane was grounded after it developed a technical problem due to suspected bird hit," Patna Airport Director Arvind Dube said.
The pilot had conveyed to the airport authorities about the bird hit as soon as the plane took off and was directed to ground it, he said.
The passengers are being sent to their respective destinations on another flight of the private carrier, Dube said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Meet Kirti Bharti, the new topper of Bihar Intermediate exams in Arts stream!
- Agra boy seeks PM Modi, CM Akhilesh's help for his blood cancer treatment
- Armoured cars now mandatory to accompany security forces in Kashmir
- Panel discussion on breaking the law over cow security
- Panel discussion on breaking the law over cow security - Part II
- Eat salmon, walnuts to lower your heart disease risk
- My dad found my sexuality a challenge: Ellen DeGeneres
- Premier League: Liverpool complete GBP 30 million signing of Sadio Mane from Southampton
- Indian banks' bad loans may rise to 8.5% by March 2017: RBI
- EU Parliament urges `immediate` triggering of Brexit process