IndiGo Delhi-bound flight suffers bird hit
Patna: A Delhi-bound IndiGo flight was grounded today after it suffered a suspected bird hit during take off at Jai Prakash International Airport here.
"The plane was grounded after it developed a technical problem due to suspected bird hit," Patna Airport Director Arvind Dube said.
The pilot had conveyed to the airport authorities about the bird hit as soon as the plane took off and was directed to ground it, he said.
The passengers are being sent to their respective destinations on another flight of the private carrier, Dube said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- Fateh Ka Fatwa: Is it time to introduce reforms in Muslim laws?
- BJP MLA Vikram Saini accused of voicing controversial statement
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's speech at Gorakhnath temple
- DNA: Analysing the 'no first use' nuclear policy of India
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!
- Those ready to work 20 hours daily are welcome, rest can leave - UP CM Yogi Adityanath's message to govt officials
- SSC CGL Official Notification 2017 expected to be released soon at ssc.nic.in