IndiGo flight makes emergency landing
Bhubaneswar: A Delhi-bound IndiGo Airlines flight made an emergency landing at the Biju Patnaik Airport at Bhubaneswar Saturday after it was hit by a bird minutes after take off, an airlines official said.
All 140 passengers on board the 6E-260 Hyderabad-Bhubaneswar-New Delhi flight are safe, the official said.
There was also no damage to the aircraft, the official who did not want to be identified, said.
The airlines is making efforts to take the passengers to their destinations by another IndiGo flight, she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How do you cope up with ever changing environment in life?
- Exclusive interview with APJ Abdul Kalam’s aide Srijan Pal Singh
- Russian aircraft Mi-28 crashes during an aerobatics show
- Shravan month begins, devotees throng Shiva temples
- MCA lifts ban on Shah Rukh Khan from visting Wankhede staduim
- Here's what Islamic State captors told Indian teachers
- 2nd T20: Shahid Afridi, Anwar Ali help Pakistan win thriller against Sri Lanka
- Pakistan releases 163 Indian fishermen as goodwill gesture
- Two Indians freed from ISIS captivity in Libya to head home, fate of other two unknown
- Drishyam earns Rs 17 cr in 2 days, Bajrangi clocks Rs 283 cr