IndiGo flight makes emergency landing
Bhubaneswar: A Delhi-bound IndiGo Airlines flight made an emergency landing at the Biju Patnaik Airport at Bhubaneswar Saturday after it was hit by a bird minutes after take off, an airlines official said.
All 140 passengers on board the 6E-260 Hyderabad-Bhubaneswar-New Delhi flight are safe, the official said.
There was also no damage to the aircraft, the official who did not want to be identified, said.
The airlines is making efforts to take the passengers to their destinations by another IndiGo flight, she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why is Akhilesh Yadav encouraging dishonesty for votes?
- Is Akhilesh Yadav seeking votes based on development made by Modi govt?
- UP polls: Polling for fifth phase of Assembly elections today
- UP polls: PM Modi addresses public rally in Mau
- Report: Are mobile smartphones more unhygienic than toilet seats?
- Virender Sehwag's reply to Kargil martyr's daughter has taken the Internet by storm
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Gurmehar Kaur reacts to Virender Sehwag's tweet, says she is heart broken!
- WATCH: MS Dhoni rips apart bowlers to smash brilliant 129-run knock in Vijay Hazare Trophy