‘Indo-Pak dialogue will make progress’
New Delhi: Pakistani High Commissioner to India Shahid Malik has said the visa agreement between India and Pakistan, if inked, would improve the existing visa system.
Malik said both the countries have finalised the visa agreement, adding that the negotiations between the two countries on all issues will make progress, reports The News.
"The talks are on. And it is going to take place again. I don`t say there are problems. We are hopeful that talks will progress on all issues," Malik said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why are schools insensitive over complexities of poor families?
- Why are schools insensitive over complexities of poor families? - Part II
- DNA: Who are the sponsors and co-sponsors of terrorism in India?
- DNA: Who are the sponsors and co-sponsors of terrorism in India? Part-II
- DNA: Analyzing the mystery of missing IAF aircraft AN-32