‘Indo-Pak dialogue will make progress’
New Delhi: Pakistani High Commissioner to India Shahid Malik has said the visa agreement between India and Pakistan, if inked, would improve the existing visa system.
Malik said both the countries have finalised the visa agreement, adding that the negotiations between the two countries on all issues will make progress, reports The News.
"The talks are on. And it is going to take place again. I don`t say there are problems. We are hopeful that talks will progress on all issues," Malik said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- J&K: LeT militant gunned down by security forces in Bandipora
- Etah: School bus collides with truck, several children killed
- Exclusive: Srinagar freezes at minus 3; common man struggles for basic commodities
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan
- Donald Trump Inauguration LIVE: US President vows to eradicate Islamic terrorism from the face of Earth