Indo-Russian joint military exercise in Rajasthan
Bikaner: Indo-Russian joint military exercise `Indra-2013` would take place at Mahajan field firing range in Rajasthan in October, a defence spokesperson said.
Joint anti-terrorist mission, counter-terrorism wargame and warfare drills and leading intelligence activities by the serviceman will be the part of the practice.
"The exercise is intended at enhancing defence cooperation between the two armies," the spokesperson said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- China condemns Pakistan over Uri terror attack
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Uri attack: Israel ready to help India with cutting-edge technology to secure borders
- India's Rafale vs Pakistan's F-16: Why the French fighter jet is the best choice for dogfight
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31
- India's Balochistan push works, European Parliament warns Pakistan of sanctions over atrocities on Balochi people
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray