Infantry commanders conference begins at Mhou
Allahabad: An Infantry Commanders Conference
started Thursday at Mhow in Uttar Pradesh with an aim to identify the strength and weaknesses of the force and draw a roadmap for its development.
Issues like future challenges and training requirement of
Infantry, including review of training of junior leaders, were
discussed at the conference which was attended by Army Chief
General V K Singh.
The objective of the conference being held at Infantry
School, Mhou is to introspect and identify strength and
weaknesses of the Infantry and draw a road map for Infantry in
future milieu, officials said here.
Director General (DG) of Infantry Lieutenant General
Narendra Singh addressed the conference in its inaugural
Later in the day, Army Chief General V K Singh was
received by Lt General Singh and the Commandant of Infantry
A display of the technical equipment used by the infantry
soldiers as part of innovations and techniques in the field of
weaponry and modern equipment systems was also organized as
part of the conference.
The aim of this display was to make the environment aware
of the ability of our defence industry and also to provide
impetus to new ideas with latest innovations, said the
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Congress workers blow up pigeons by blasting them inside rockets
- Beef row: Lalu Prasad Yadav contradicts his statements
- Lalu Yadav's son Tejasvi Yadav wants to change the face of Bihar education
- Indrani Mukerjea attains consciousness; is now out of danger
- News reporter Hemant Yadav shot by unidentified bikers
- Indrani Mukerjea regains consciousness, out of danger, says hospital
- Dadri lynching case: Sadhvi Prachi makes provocative remark, says beef-eaters deserve such fate
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Modi must be punished, he has cheated people: Ram Jethmalani
- Was Giani Zail Singh planning to topple Rajiv Gandhi govt in 1987?