‘Insiders’ providing information: Kejriwal
New Delhi: Activist-turned-politician Arvind Kejriwal, who has made explosive claims against Robert Vadra and Union Law Minister Salman Khurshid, has revealed that ‘information’ is being leaked by ‘insiders’ who are willing to spill the beans on many more politicians in coming days.
Kejriwal said that he is getting the raw material against the big guns from government officials, corporate officials, NGOs and even political parties.
Talking to Hindustan Times, Kejriwal said that in coming days, he would expose many more corrupt leaders, with their numbers hitting double digits.
When asked by the newspaper if he was getting information from within the ruling party too, he smiled and said that he was getting vital details from “all quarters”.
Kejriwal added that many other important ministers also feature on IAC list, against whom he would come up with graft allegations in days ahead.
Kejriwal, who has decided to join politics, is the leader of a hitherto unnamed political party and has in recent days come up with graft charges against UPA Chairperson Sonia Gandhi’s son-in-law Robert Vadra, accusing him of improper business deals with the real estate developer DLF.
Union Law Minister Salman Khurshid too, has been under Kejriwal’s radar as the IAC activist has accused Khurshid and his wife of misappropriation of funds in their NGO Dr Zakir Hussain Memorial Trust.
Next on Kejriwal’s radar, is BJP cheif Nitin Gadkari, against whom he is going to come up with charges on Wednesday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena murder: Trio to be taken to Raigad to re-construct crime scene
- Mikhail emailed sister Sheena Bora's resignation letter: Report
- Raksha Bandhan: Sushma Swaraj ties Rakhi to Venkaiah Naidu
- DNA: 1965 Indo-Pak war- Analysis of India's victory and exposing Pakistan's lies
- Shiv Sena announces award of 2 lakh for Hindu families with 5 kids
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- Women's hockey team seals Olympic spot after 36 years, creates history on Dhyan Chand's birthday
- Sushma Swaraj ties rakhi to M Venkaiah Naidu
- Indrani Mukerjea's son Mikhail emailed Sheena Bora's resignation letter
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'