‘Insiders’ providing information: Kejriwal
New Delhi: Activist-turned-politician Arvind Kejriwal, who has made explosive claims against Robert Vadra and Union Law Minister Salman Khurshid, has revealed that ‘information’ is being leaked by ‘insiders’ who are willing to spill the beans on many more politicians in coming days.
Kejriwal said that he is getting the raw material against the big guns from government officials, corporate officials, NGOs and even political parties.
Talking to Hindustan Times, Kejriwal said that in coming days, he would expose many more corrupt leaders, with their numbers hitting double digits.
When asked by the newspaper if he was getting information from within the ruling party too, he smiled and said that he was getting vital details from “all quarters”.
Kejriwal added that many other important ministers also feature on IAC list, against whom he would come up with graft allegations in days ahead.
Kejriwal, who has decided to join politics, is the leader of a hitherto unnamed political party and has in recent days come up with graft charges against UPA Chairperson Sonia Gandhi’s son-in-law Robert Vadra, accusing him of improper business deals with the real estate developer DLF.
Union Law Minister Salman Khurshid too, has been under Kejriwal’s radar as the IAC activist has accused Khurshid and his wife of misappropriation of funds in their NGO Dr Zakir Hussain Memorial Trust.
Next on Kejriwal’s radar, is BJP cheif Nitin Gadkari, against whom he is going to come up with charges on Wednesday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Over 60 cadets killed in Pakistan police academy attack
- DNA: Exclusive report on the extreme sacrifices made by ITBP soldiers
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's ''progressive'' remark on triple talaq
- Panel discussion over delayed development in Ayodhya
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- Read letters by Ratan Tata to PM Narendra Modi and Group employees after Cyrus Mistry's ouster
- India vs New Zealand: Awestruck Kiwis witness MS Dhoni driving his Hummer in Ranchi, and photo goes viral
- Lashkar-e-Toiba claims responsibility for Uri attack in posters pasted in Pakistan town