IPS officer arrested in Tulsi Prajapati case
New Delhi: IPS officer Vipul Agrawal arrested in Tulsi Prajapati
encounter case, says Gujarat CID chief V V Rabari.
Tulsi Prajapati, a friend of Sheikh and witness in the encounter case, was shot dead in an "encounter" by Special Operation Group (SOG) of Banaskantha Police in 2006 at a time when CID (Crime), which was probing the Sohrabuddin case, was trying to reach out to him for recording statement.
The Prajapati case is being probed by the State CID (Crime).
CBI, which took over the investigation following a Supreme Court direction in January, has also sought the papers of Prajapati case, which according to the agency officials, is linked to Sohrabuddin.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- Etah: School bus collides with truck, several children killed
- J&K: LeT militant gunned down by security forces in Bandipora
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city