IPS officer arrested in Tulsi Prajapati case
New Delhi: IPS officer Vipul Agrawal arrested in Tulsi Prajapati
encounter case, says Gujarat CID chief V V Rabari.
Tulsi Prajapati, a friend of Sheikh and witness in the encounter case, was shot dead in an "encounter" by Special Operation Group (SOG) of Banaskantha Police in 2006 at a time when CID (Crime), which was probing the Sohrabuddin case, was trying to reach out to him for recording statement.
The Prajapati case is being probed by the State CID (Crime).
CBI, which took over the investigation following a Supreme Court direction in January, has also sought the papers of Prajapati case, which according to the agency officials, is linked to Sohrabuddin.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rahul Gandhi takes another dig at NDA govt, says Manmohan gave lessons on economy to PM Modi
- Delhi HC backs LG, turns down plea challenging Jung's authority
- WB Class 12 (HS) Result 2015 declared on wbresults.nic.in, wbchse.nic.in
- No radioactive leak at IGI airport, say AERB and Delhi govt
- WBCHSE (wbchse.nic.in & wbresults.nic.in): West Bengal Class 12th Result to be declared on May 29