Is Rahul`s Lokpal push in anticipation of election loss: BJP
Zee Media Bureau/Tarun Khanna
New Delhi: BJP leader Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi on Sunday questioned Congress vice-president Rahul Gandhi`s support for Lokpal Bill.
Rahul Gandhi had yesterday said that the Lokpal Bill was a matter of "national importance" and "will completely transform the issue of corruption." He further urged political parties to support the bill.
However, his support seems to have not gone down well with Naqvi who later took a jibe at the Gandhi scion and said, "Why are you appealing to political parties now? Is it because you are about to go out of power?"
Naqvi also supported BJP president Rajnath Singh`s stand on homosexuality wherein Singh had said that "Gay sex is not natural and we cannot support something which is unnatural".
He was quoted saying, "Rajnath Singh is absolutely correct as our culture doesn’t allow homosexuality." He further added, "The parties supporting it are doing it for different reasons."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Is it time for India to respond militarily to Pak terror instead of peace talks?
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’