Is Rahul`s Lokpal push in anticipation of election loss: BJP
Zee Media Bureau/Tarun Khanna
New Delhi: BJP leader Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi on Sunday questioned Congress vice-president Rahul Gandhi`s support for Lokpal Bill.
Rahul Gandhi had yesterday said that the Lokpal Bill was a matter of "national importance" and "will completely transform the issue of corruption." He further urged political parties to support the bill.
However, his support seems to have not gone down well with Naqvi who later took a jibe at the Gandhi scion and said, "Why are you appealing to political parties now? Is it because you are about to go out of power?"
Naqvi also supported BJP president Rajnath Singh`s stand on homosexuality wherein Singh had said that "Gay sex is not natural and we cannot support something which is unnatural".
He was quoted saying, "Rajnath Singh is absolutely correct as our culture doesn’t allow homosexuality." He further added, "The parties supporting it are doing it for different reasons."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Two J&K MLAs clash over beef party issue in Legislative Assembly
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Bihar has to choose between 'jungle raj' and 'vikas Raj': Narendra Modi
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Shocking! Saudi employer chops off Indian maid's hands