ISI agent arrested from Bihar
Patna: In what could be read as terror’s penetration into the heartland India, an Inter Services Intelligence (ISI) agent was arrested from Bihar by the intelligence officials on Friday.
According to reports, the name of the arrested agent is Pramod Kushwaha who was the front man of ISI in India.
Kushwaha reportedly operated from Nepal and was a key man used by the ISI to push fake currency into India.
Police have recovered several documents from him that establishes his link with the Pakistan’s intelligence agency.
Police also recovered ten fake passports from him together with six Nepalese sim cards.
Kushwaha is being interrogated by six intelligence officials in Bihar and is likely to reveal key information about the fake Indian currency and other terror activities of the ISI.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- India to activate lazer walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- EPFO to launch new online system for pensions and PFs soon
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details
- REALITY CHECK of WhatsApp message: How common man can sign petition to declare Pakistan a terror state