ISI agent arrested from Bihar
Patna: In what could be read as terror’s penetration into the heartland India, an Inter Services Intelligence (ISI) agent was arrested from Bihar by the intelligence officials on Friday.
According to reports, the name of the arrested agent is Pramod Kushwaha who was the front man of ISI in India.
Kushwaha reportedly operated from Nepal and was a key man used by the ISI to push fake currency into India.
Police have recovered several documents from him that establishes his link with the Pakistan’s intelligence agency.
Police also recovered ten fake passports from him together with six Nepalese sim cards.
Kushwaha is being interrogated by six intelligence officials in Bihar and is likely to reveal key information about the fake Indian currency and other terror activities of the ISI.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- Basic ideals of Constitution are in danger: Sonia Gandhi
- DNA: 7th anniversary of 26/11 attacks, Nation pays homage to martyrs
- Candid chat with 'Tamasha' stars Deekipa Padukone, Ranbir Kapoor
- Panel discussion on Rajnath Singh's remarks on secularism in Parliament
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Setback to Kejriwal-led AAP as MLA Akhilesh Tripathi arrested in riot case
- See pic: Genelia marks son's birthday!
- Bigg Boss, Day 46: Priya Malik urinates inside the car!
- READ: New twist in Karisma Kapoor, Sunjay Kapur divorce saga!