ISI agent arrested from Bihar
Patna: In what could be read as terror’s penetration into the heartland India, an Inter Services Intelligence (ISI) agent was arrested from Bihar by the intelligence officials on Friday.
According to reports, the name of the arrested agent is Pramod Kushwaha who was the front man of ISI in India.
Kushwaha reportedly operated from Nepal and was a key man used by the ISI to push fake currency into India.
Police have recovered several documents from him that establishes his link with the Pakistan’s intelligence agency.
Police also recovered ten fake passports from him together with six Nepalese sim cards.
Kushwaha is being interrogated by six intelligence officials in Bihar and is likely to reveal key information about the fake Indian currency and other terror activities of the ISI.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India mourns Lance Naik Hanumanthappa Koppad's death: Who said what
- ISI trains JeM, LeT terrorists: Former Pak president Pervez Musharraf
- Came to Mumbai from Pakistan to select 26/11 attack sites, David Headley tells Mumbai court
- 'Afzal Guru amar rahe', 'Kashmir lekar rahenge' slogans raised at Press Club of India
- Siachen braveheart loses battle for life; India pays homage to Lance Naik Hanumanthappa, PM Modi 'devastated'