‘ISI generals were part of Khar`s delegation’
Srinagar: National Panthers Party chief
Bhim Singh on Sunday claimed that two senior officials of
Pakistani intelligence agency ISI had visited New Delhi as
part of the delegation of Pakistani Foriegn Minister Hina Rabbani Khar.
"Two ISI Major Generals had come with her (Khar) as
her Additional Secretaries. When she met Syed Ali Shah Geelani
and Mirwaiz Umar Farooq, the two generals were present there
and they have conveyed to them that America is vetoing any
action that supports terrorism," Singh told reporters here.
He said the two ISI generals have conveyed to the
separatist leaders that they should take part in the elections
"and show your legitimacy".
Singh did not say how he got the information and there
was no official word on his claim.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rahul Gandhi takes another dig at NDA govt, says Manmohan gave lessons on economy to PM Modi
- Delhi HC backs LG, turns down plea challenging Jung's authority
- WB Class 12 (HS) Result 2015 declared on wbresults.nic.in, wbchse.nic.in
- No radioactive leak at IGI airport, say AERB and Delhi govt
- WBCHSE (wbchse.nic.in & wbresults.nic.in): West Bengal Class 12th Result to be declared on May 29