‘ISI generals were part of Khar`s delegation’
Srinagar: National Panthers Party chief
Bhim Singh on Sunday claimed that two senior officials of
Pakistani intelligence agency ISI had visited New Delhi as
part of the delegation of Pakistani Foriegn Minister Hina Rabbani Khar.
"Two ISI Major Generals had come with her (Khar) as
her Additional Secretaries. When she met Syed Ali Shah Geelani
and Mirwaiz Umar Farooq, the two generals were present there
and they have conveyed to them that America is vetoing any
action that supports terrorism," Singh told reporters here.
He said the two ISI generals have conveyed to the
separatist leaders that they should take part in the elections
"and show your legitimacy".
Singh did not say how he got the information and there
was no official word on his claim.
- J&K: Teams named after militants in cricket tournament
- Laser walls activated along Indo-Pak border to keep vigil against terrorists
- Haji Ali Dargah row: Trupti Desai wants support of Aamir, Salman, SRK
- ISRO successfully launches IRNSS-1G into the orbit
- IRNSS-1G launch: It's a great gift to people of India from scientists, says PM Modi
- India deeply appreciates US' engagement in Asia-Pacific: Ashton Carter
- VVIP chopper scam: Ex-IAF chief SP Tyagi had admitted to meeting middleman Haschke
- F-16 fighter jets sold to Pakistan could be used against India: US lawmakers
- Fee hike: Schools will not budge with dharnas, submit a written complaint, Manish Sisodia tells parents
- Know what Shah Rukh Khan feels about PM Narendra Modi’s ‘Make In India’ initiative