‘ISI generals were part of Khar`s delegation’
Srinagar: National Panthers Party chief
Bhim Singh on Sunday claimed that two senior officials of
Pakistani intelligence agency ISI had visited New Delhi as
part of the delegation of Pakistani Foriegn Minister Hina Rabbani Khar.
"Two ISI Major Generals had come with her (Khar) as
her Additional Secretaries. When she met Syed Ali Shah Geelani
and Mirwaiz Umar Farooq, the two generals were present there
and they have conveyed to them that America is vetoing any
action that supports terrorism," Singh told reporters here.
He said the two ISI generals have conveyed to the
separatist leaders that they should take part in the elections
"and show your legitimacy".
Singh did not say how he got the information and there
was no official word on his claim.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dengue cases on the rise in Delhi - Is the govt waiting for another epidemic?
- JNU student accuses fellow PhD scholar and AISA member of rape
- Sukhoi 30MKI posted in Arunachal Pradesh; Kiren Rijiju lauds development
- Olympic medalist PV Sindhu returns to Hyderabad; receives grand welcome
- Twelve-year-old ISIS suicide bomber caught and arrested in Iraq
- New laser created from jellyfish proteins
- Rohit Shetty's 'Ram Lakhan' remake not happening anymore? Here's what we know so far!
- Gionee S6s smartphone for selfie lovers to be launched in India today
- Rio Olympics 2016: Sakshi Malik, PV Sindhu shine for India; USA top tally with 121 medals
- US Republican voters not happy with Donald Trump as presidential nominee: Poll