‘ISI generals were part of Khar`s delegation’
Srinagar: National Panthers Party chief
Bhim Singh on Sunday claimed that two senior officials of
Pakistani intelligence agency ISI had visited New Delhi as
part of the delegation of Pakistani Foriegn Minister Hina Rabbani Khar.
"Two ISI Major Generals had come with her (Khar) as
her Additional Secretaries. When she met Syed Ali Shah Geelani
and Mirwaiz Umar Farooq, the two generals were present there
and they have conveyed to them that America is vetoing any
action that supports terrorism," Singh told reporters here.
He said the two ISI generals have conveyed to the
separatist leaders that they should take part in the elections
"and show your legitimacy".
Singh did not say how he got the information and there
was no official word on his claim.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Wife catches husband with his girlfriend at Goa Airport
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: There are no shortcuts to success, says Dr Chandra
- 'Mann ki Baat': Will implement 13 new pointers to Land Bill from today itself, says PM Modi
- Watch 15 reports from 15 cities
- Sheena murder case: Unfolding deceit, lies and murder!
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'
- Wife catches husband along with his girlfriend at Goa airport, video goes viral – Watch
- Bihar polls 2015: Lalu pacifies 'upset' Mulayam ahead of Mahagatbandhan rally, offers 5 seats to SP
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter