ISI operative Sudhakar in police remand for three days
Patna: ISI agent Sudhanshu Sudhakar,
booked under Official Secrets Act, was today remanded by a
Bihar court in police custody for three days.
Chief Judicial Magistrate (Patna) accepted the police
request for taking Sudhakar on remand for three days.
Sudhakar, carrying important military secrets related
to the Indo-Pakistan border, was arrested by the Special Task
Force of Bihar Police here on September 21 and was under
judicial custody since then, Additional Director General of
Police (Headquarters) Neelmani said.
Acting on a tip-off by the Intelligence Bureau and
other Intelligence agencies, the STF personnel had raided a
place under Kankarbagh police station and arrested Sudhakar,
A resident of Darbhanga, Sudhakar had been dismissed
from Indian Army and had been supplying army secrets,
including deployment of army on borders, informations related
to missile, to ISI.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof