ISI operative Sudhakar in police remand for three days
Patna: ISI agent Sudhanshu Sudhakar,
booked under Official Secrets Act, was today remanded by a
Bihar court in police custody for three days.
Chief Judicial Magistrate (Patna) accepted the police
request for taking Sudhakar on remand for three days.
Sudhakar, carrying important military secrets related
to the Indo-Pakistan border, was arrested by the Special Task
Force of Bihar Police here on September 21 and was under
judicial custody since then, Additional Director General of
Police (Headquarters) Neelmani said.
Acting on a tip-off by the Intelligence Bureau and
other Intelligence agencies, the STF personnel had raided a
place under Kankarbagh police station and arrested Sudhakar,
A resident of Darbhanga, Sudhakar had been dismissed
from Indian Army and had been supplying army secrets,
including deployment of army on borders, informations related
to missile, to ISI.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- Basic ideals of Constitution are in danger: Sonia Gandhi
- PM Modi greets nation on occasion of first Constitution Day
- Candid chat with 'Tamasha' stars Deekipa Padukone, Ranbir Kapoor
- DNA: 7th anniversary of 26/11 attacks, Nation pays homage to martyrs
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Setback to Kejriwal-led AAP as MLA Akhilesh Tripathi arrested in riot case
- See pic: Genelia marks son's birthday!
- Bigg Boss, Day 46: Priya Malik urinates inside the car!
- READ: New twist in Karisma Kapoor, Sunjay Kapur divorce saga!