ISI operative Sudhakar in police remand for three days
Patna: ISI agent Sudhanshu Sudhakar,
booked under Official Secrets Act, was today remanded by a
Bihar court in police custody for three days.
Chief Judicial Magistrate (Patna) accepted the police
request for taking Sudhakar on remand for three days.
Sudhakar, carrying important military secrets related
to the Indo-Pakistan border, was arrested by the Special Task
Force of Bihar Police here on September 21 and was under
judicial custody since then, Additional Director General of
Police (Headquarters) Neelmani said.
Acting on a tip-off by the Intelligence Bureau and
other Intelligence agencies, the STF personnel had raided a
place under Kankarbagh police station and arrested Sudhakar,
A resident of Darbhanga, Sudhakar had been dismissed
from Indian Army and had been supplying army secrets,
including deployment of army on borders, informations related
to missile, to ISI.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cabinet meeting on 7th Pay Commission may approve higher salaries for govt employees
- Cabinet meeting on 7th Pay Commission may approve higher salaries for govt employees - Part II
- Monsoon havoc: Delhi lacks proper drainage system
- SC rejects plea seeking ban on WhatsApp messaging app
- 7th Pay Commission: Cabinet approves pay hike for govt employees
- 7th Pay Commission: Govt employees not to get arrears this financial year?
- Reasons why parents must educate their child about sex
- Sensex adds to gains, up 149 points on positive global leads
- SC refers LGBT celebs' plea challenging Section 377 to CJI
- Why do we shout in anger? Watch video to know the real reason