‘ISI providing assistance to Sikh militant groups’
New Delhi: Pakistani intelligence agency ISI has been providing patronage and assistance to various Sikh terrorist groups, including Babbar Khalsa International (BKI), to revive militancy in Punjab, government informed Lok Sabha.
"Available inputs indicate the patronage and assistance provided by Pakistan`s ISI to leaders of various Sikh terrorist groups including BKI based in Pakistan," Minister of State for Home Jitendra Singh said today.
He said interrogation of arrested Sikh militants revealed that short term modules are being run in Pakistan for training gullible Sikh youths from India and abroad.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Congress workers blow up pigeons by blasting them inside rockets
- Lalu Yadav's son Tejasvi Yadav wants to change the face of Bihar education
- Beef row: Lalu Prasad Yadav contradicts his statements
- Indian Army 5th deadliest in the world: Report
- Indrani Mukerjea attains consciousness; is now out of danger
- Indrani Mukerjea regains consciousness, out of danger, says hospital
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Dadri lynching case: Sadhvi Prachi makes provocative remark, says beef-eaters deserve such fate
- Modi must be punished, he has cheated people: Ram Jethmalani
- When Muslim dies they give 20 lakhs, but Hindu doesn't even get 20,000: Sakshi Maharaj