‘ISI providing assistance to Sikh militant groups’
New Delhi: Pakistani intelligence agency ISI has been providing patronage and assistance to various Sikh terrorist groups, including Babbar Khalsa International (BKI), to revive militancy in Punjab, government informed Lok Sabha.
"Available inputs indicate the patronage and assistance provided by Pakistan`s ISI to leaders of various Sikh terrorist groups including BKI based in Pakistan," Minister of State for Home Jitendra Singh said today.
He said interrogation of arrested Sikh militants revealed that short term modules are being run in Pakistan for training gullible Sikh youths from India and abroad.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 6 leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim till 26/11: Report
- Rameswaram waits to give final salute to Dr Abdul Kalam
- SC order on Yakub Memon huge disappointment, setback: Owaisi
- Last rites of Gurdaspur attack martyr Baljit Singh in Kapurthala
- DNA analysis of Yakub Memon's final moments in Nagpur Jail
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram; PM Modi to attend
- Yakub Memon hanged in Nagpur jail: As it happened
- Has President Pranab Mukherjee rejected Yakub Memon's mercy plea?
- SC refuses stay on Yakub Memon's hanging: As it happened
- 2 NDA, 4 UPA leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim before 26/11: Report