‘ISI reviving Babbar Khalsa for terror in Punjab’
New Delhi: Pakistan`s intelligence agency ISI is trying to revive Babbar Khalsa in order to resurrect terrorism in Punjab, the government informed Parliament on Wednesday.
Minister of State for Home Jitendra Singh gave this information in reply a question in this regard in Rajya Sabha.
Babbar Khalsa is a banned terrorist organisation.
"Government is committed to combat terrorism, extremism and separatism in all its forms and manifestations as no cause, genuine or imaginary can justify terrorism or violence," Singh said in the written reply.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- DNA: Analysing the existing poor condition of Indian education system
- DNA: Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; Seven Pak Rangers killed
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you