‘ISI reviving Babbar Khalsa for terror in Punjab’
New Delhi: Pakistan`s intelligence agency ISI is trying to revive Babbar Khalsa in order to resurrect terrorism in Punjab, the government informed Parliament on Wednesday.
Minister of State for Home Jitendra Singh gave this information in reply a question in this regard in Rajya Sabha.
Babbar Khalsa is a banned terrorist organisation.
"Government is committed to combat terrorism, extremism and separatism in all its forms and manifestations as no cause, genuine or imaginary can justify terrorism or violence," Singh said in the written reply.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Olympic bronze medallist Sakshi Malik returns home from Rio to grand welcome!
- Rahul Gandhi takes U-turn, says never blamed RSS for Gandhi's assassination
- Secret documents on Indian Navy's Scorpene-class submarine leaked
- PM Modi's photos, Indian flags raised during massive protests in Balochistan
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy?