ISI’s new plan - arm Maoists
New Delhi: The Intelligence Bureau (IB) has sounded warning bells on a new plan by Pakistan’s notorious ISI to spread terror in India.
As per exclusive details available with Zee News, the IB in a letter dated October 18 to the DGPs, Chief Secretaries of all Naxal affected states, Ministry of Home Affairs and other security agencies has warned that ISI is adopting a new strategy to spread terrorism in hinterland of India; while it will itself remain in the background.
According to the intelligence report, ISI now plans to equip CPI (Maoists) with sophisticated arms and ammunition. The report further says that North East’s militant group Kamitpur Liberation Organisation (KLO) has emerged as the biggest supplier of weapons to Maoists.
The KLO is said to be sourcing weapons from ULFA’s Paresh Baurua faction based in Bangladesh. Barua is considered to be very close to the ISI establishment.
The report also says the ISI`s new nefarious plan can become a big threat to internal security of India and hence needs to be checked at its roots with firm action.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- Yogi Adityanath's speech on his first visit to Gorakhpur after becoming UP CM
- What Hindu saints think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- DNA: Analysing the 'no first use' nuclear policy of India
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip
- Kapil Sharma-Sunil Grover fight: Will it be a shutdown for 'The Kapil Sharma Show'?