ISI’s new plan - arm Maoists
New Delhi: The Intelligence Bureau (IB) has sounded warning bells on a new plan by Pakistan’s notorious ISI to spread terror in India.
As per exclusive details available with Zee News, the IB in a letter dated October 18 to the DGPs, Chief Secretaries of all Naxal affected states, Ministry of Home Affairs and other security agencies has warned that ISI is adopting a new strategy to spread terrorism in hinterland of India; while it will itself remain in the background.
According to the intelligence report, ISI now plans to equip CPI (Maoists) with sophisticated arms and ammunition. The report further says that North East’s militant group Kamitpur Liberation Organisation (KLO) has emerged as the biggest supplier of weapons to Maoists.
The KLO is said to be sourcing weapons from ULFA’s Paresh Baurua faction based in Bangladesh. Barua is considered to be very close to the ISI establishment.
The report also says the ISI`s new nefarious plan can become a big threat to internal security of India and hence needs to be checked at its roots with firm action.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- Is it time for India to respond militarily to Pak terror instead of peace talks?
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- After threatening Zee News, Hafiz Saeed says PM Narendra Modi and Ajit Doval staged `surgical strike drama'
- India's surgical strikes: Pakistan buries slain terrorists to hide evidence, asks Masood Azhar to go mum