`Israel won`t conduct separate trial in 26/11 attacks`
Vadodara: Consul General of Israel in Mumbai, Orna Sagiv today said that Israel will not separately investigate Mumbai 26/11 terror attacks in which some Israelis were also killed.
"Indian agencies have been doing the job and hearing in
the case against lone arrested Pakistani terrorist Ajmal Kasab
is also on," she told PTI after a function here.
When told about FBI moving ahead with its plan for
conducting trial in the case in US courts, as several American
citizens became victims of the terrorists attack in Mumbai
last year, Sagiv said, "there is no such move in Israel and we
are awaiting outcome of investigations into the case."
When asked whether Israel and India have plans to prevent
such type of attacks in future, she replied, "We do not
discuss this in open before media."
On India`s demand that Pakistan should arrest and try
Hafiz Sayeed, alleged mastermind behind 26/11 attacks, Sagiv
said, "It is the matter between India and Pakistan and they
should diplomatically resolve it."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Exclusive: Chat with 'Jazbaa' stars Aishwarya Rai and Irrfan Khan!
- Delhi government to add environment tax in electricity bill
- AAP govt suggests four-fold hike in MLAs salaries
- Shaheed Express train's freight coach catches fire on Ludhiana railway station
- DNA: Indian Army's 'Phantom Guns’ to defend border with Pakistan
- India vs South Africa 2015: 3rd T20I - Preview
- Modi govt turns down IAF's request for more foreign fighter planes, pushes for Made-in-India Tejas
- Indrani Mukerjea back in jail; claims did not take pills, was upset because of mother's death
- Unbelievable! Crops destroyed for Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi's rally in Karnataka
- Asaduddin Owaisi's brother Akbaruddin in trouble over poll speech, arrest warrant issued