`Israel won`t conduct separate trial in 26/11 attacks`
Vadodara: Consul General of Israel in Mumbai, Orna Sagiv today said that Israel will not separately investigate Mumbai 26/11 terror attacks in which some Israelis were also killed.
"Indian agencies have been doing the job and hearing in
the case against lone arrested Pakistani terrorist Ajmal Kasab
is also on," she told PTI after a function here.
When told about FBI moving ahead with its plan for
conducting trial in the case in US courts, as several American
citizens became victims of the terrorists attack in Mumbai
last year, Sagiv said, "there is no such move in Israel and we
are awaiting outcome of investigations into the case."
When asked whether Israel and India have plans to prevent
such type of attacks in future, she replied, "We do not
discuss this in open before media."
On India`s demand that Pakistan should arrest and try
Hafiz Sayeed, alleged mastermind behind 26/11 attacks, Sagiv
said, "It is the matter between India and Pakistan and they
should diplomatically resolve it."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says