‘It`s time to change IIT-JEE questions pattern’
Patna: Super30 founder Anand Kumar today
described as "personal view" Infosys chairman emeritus N R
Narayana Murthy`s speech about the deterioration in quality of
students in IITs and said it was high time to change the
pattern of questions for the IIT-JEE exams.
"Murthy`s view that the quality of students entering IITs
has deteriorated over the years due to the coaching classes is
nothing but his personal view," Kumar told reporters here.
"If poor quality of students reach IITs, then why the
IIT professors set the pattern of questions which lacks
knowledge... there is a huge gap what is being taught in Class
XI and XII and the questions asked in IIT," Anand said.
"It is the high time to change the pattern of IIT-JEE
Entrance Test", Super30 founder.
Anand`s super30 has carved the niche for itself for
coaching 30 students from underprivileged sections of society
to crack the IIT-JEE since 2003.
Voicing his displeasure over the quality of engineers who
pass out of the IITs, Murthy has said there is a need to
overhaul the selection criteria for students seeking admission
to the prestigious technology institutions.
Addressing a gathering of hundreds of former IITians at
a Pan IIT summit in Newyork, Murthy said the quality of
students entering Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs) has
deteriorated over the years due to the "coaching classes that
prepare engineering aspirants."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!