Jabalpur lathicharge: MPCC sets up probe panel
Bhopal: Madhya Pradesh Congress president
Kantilal Bhuria has set up a five-member committee to look into the alleged police lathi-charge on Youth Congress workers in Jabalpur recently.
The five members of the committee are MLAs N P Prajapati, Lakhan Gangoria, Priyavrat Singh, Sanjay Pathak, and Govind Goyal.
The committee will submit its report to Bhuria within a
Around a dozen Youth Congress workers, besides eight
policemen, were injured during a clash outside Jabalpur
Municipal Corporation on Wednesday, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Should army take strict action against stone pelters of J&K?
- Etawah: UP cops caught drunk while on duty
- Triple Talaq: Why AIMPLB are opposing the petitions filed in Supreme Court?
- DNA: Reason behind electricity crisis in India despite being power surplus nation
- DNA: Should strict action be taken against stone pelters of J&K?
- The Kapil Sharma Show: No Sunday episode this weekend? Here’s why
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Chinese national insults Indian flag, throws it in dustbin outside Noida Oppo office; massive protest takes place
- Left to die on road, pregnant Lucknow woman writes to PM Narendra Modi to end 'triple talaq', says 'I voted for BJP'
- Reliance Jio closes in on 50 million paid users