Jabalpur lathicharge: MPCC sets up probe panel
Bhopal: Madhya Pradesh Congress president
Kantilal Bhuria has set up a five-member committee to look into the alleged police lathi-charge on Youth Congress workers in Jabalpur recently.
The five members of the committee are MLAs N P Prajapati, Lakhan Gangoria, Priyavrat Singh, Sanjay Pathak, and Govind Goyal.
The committee will submit its report to Bhuria within a
Around a dozen Youth Congress workers, besides eight
policemen, were injured during a clash outside Jabalpur
Municipal Corporation on Wednesday, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- Exclusive: This is what Kashmir's stone pelters have to say!
- India to activate laser walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- Former bureaucrat BK Bansal commits suicide along with his son at Delhi residence
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says
- Rameez Raja picks all-time XI - Three Indians, but just one Pakistani make it to the list
- WATCH: At 430/9, India needed 24 runs to avoid follow on. What Kapil Dev did next will blow your mind!
- This Hindu-dominated village in West Bengal is not allowed to organise Durga Puja as Muslims don't want it