Jabalpur lathicharge: MPCC sets up probe panel
Bhopal: Madhya Pradesh Congress president
Kantilal Bhuria has set up a five-member committee to look into the alleged police lathi-charge on Youth Congress workers in Jabalpur recently.
The five members of the committee are MLAs N P Prajapati, Lakhan Gangoria, Priyavrat Singh, Sanjay Pathak, and Govind Goyal.
The committee will submit its report to Bhuria within a
Around a dozen Youth Congress workers, besides eight
policemen, were injured during a clash outside Jabalpur
Municipal Corporation on Wednesday, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking: New ISIS video shows English-speaking boy beheading man
- Watch: Hafiz Saeed warns India of more terror attacks
- DNA: Army declares all soldiers in Siachen avalanche dead
- DNA: Indian Navy set to conduct International Fleet Review 2016
- Modi should not think of sending forces to fight ISIS: AIMIM chief Owaisi
- Will wipe out BJP and Congress from the country: Akbaruddin Owaisi
- Ahead of 'Kashmir Solidarity Day', Hafiz Saeed's JuD releases controversial video featuring Pakistani Army chief
- `Jawaharlal Nehru awarded the man who stole Subhas Chandra Bose's INA treasure`
- Ten Army soldiers missing in Siachen avalanche presumed dead; PM Modi 'salutes' martyrs
- Ravindra Jadeja: Indian all-rounder to get engaged today