Jaguar XJ named int`l luxury car of the year
Mumbai: The all-new 2011 Jaguar XJ has been named as the International Luxury Car of the Year for its unique design and stellar performance, a senior company official said Thursday.
"We are delighted that the 2011 Jaguar XJ has received this honour," Jaguar Global Brand Director, Adrian Hallmark, said in a statement here.
The jury, comprising of 12 nationally-renowned automotive journalists, of International Car of The Year (ICOTY), has selected the Jaguar XJ for this year`s luxury car.
"The all-new XJ is a benchmark in both design and technology, and we`re thrilled to receive such an accolade from one of the highest international panels of judges in our industry," Hallmark said, adding, "this success, along with the redesigned XK and XF, speak volumes about the future of the Jaguar brand as a leading edge premium car-maker."
Since its launch in May 2010, the all-new Jaguar XJ has been extremely well-received by customers and media alike.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India successfully test fires futuristic Scramjet Rocket Engine
- Modi govt plans Rs 2,000 crore package for refugees from PoK
- Watch: Baloch, Sindhi leaders hold joint protest against CPEC in London
- India in Olympics: PM Modi forms task force to improve Indian sports
- Watch: President confers Khel Ratna to PV Sindhu, Sakshi, Dipa and Jitu Rai
- Two dead, 41 hurt in bus crash involving Louisiana flood-relief volunteers
- Three accused of 2009 Sri Lanka cricket team attack killed, claims Pakistan
- Heart failure among the aged may triple by 2060
- Shahid Kapoor holding his newly born daughter is the cutest thing you will see today! – Pic inside
- Battles in Libya's Sirte kill 34 fighters, injure over 180