Jaguar XJ named int`l luxury car of the year
Mumbai: The all-new 2011 Jaguar XJ has been named as the International Luxury Car of the Year for its unique design and stellar performance, a senior company official said Thursday.
"We are delighted that the 2011 Jaguar XJ has received this honour," Jaguar Global Brand Director, Adrian Hallmark, said in a statement here.
The jury, comprising of 12 nationally-renowned automotive journalists, of International Car of The Year (ICOTY), has selected the Jaguar XJ for this year`s luxury car.
"The all-new XJ is a benchmark in both design and technology, and we`re thrilled to receive such an accolade from one of the highest international panels of judges in our industry," Hallmark said, adding, "this success, along with the redesigned XK and XF, speak volumes about the future of the Jaguar brand as a leading edge premium car-maker."
Since its launch in May 2010, the all-new Jaguar XJ has been extremely well-received by customers and media alike.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bangladesh scraps China-proposed deep sea port, India offers help to develop another
- Deepika Padukone reads letter written by father – Watch - You will be moved to tears
- 'Road Romeo' beaten up by brave girl in Allahabad: Watch
- Virat Kohli, Anushka Sharma announce their break-up officially: Report
- Safa Baig: What you need to know about Irfan Pathan's lady love