‘Jaitley must answer who implicated AB in Bofors’
New Delhi: Former Samajwadi Party leader Amar Singh has said BJP leader Arun Jaitley should answer who implicated actor Amitabh Bachchan in Bofors scam.
"Jaitley and Bhure Lal were part of the investigation team. Jaitley should answer who implicated Bachchan in the case," he told a TV channel.
Jaitley, who was the Additional Solicitor General during the V P Singh government`s rule, declined to comment on Singh`s claim.
"Jaitley needs to clear his name and if needed he should file a defamation case against the Swedish police chief," Singh said adding "V P Singh`s agenda was Bofors".
The former Swedish police chief Sten Lindstrom had claimed in a media interview last week that some Indian investigators had linked Bachchan to the Bofors case.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BJP likely to form next govt in Bihar: Mulayam Singh
- Haryana minister Krishan Bedi mocks Modi's 'Swachh Bharat Abhiyan'
- Shiv Sena spills ink on ORF chairperson Sudheendra Kulkarni's face
- Bihar Polls: Lalu Yadav's controversial tweet against Karpoori Thakur and PM Modi
- Hafiz Saeed teaching terrorism to children in Pakistan
- ISL 2015: Atletico de Kolkata vs Kerala Blasters - Preview
- Aarushi Talwar's grandfather breaks silence, writes open letter – Read
- 2015 Bihar Assembly Elections: 57% voting in first phase, women voters outnumber men
- Five ways to get pregnant fast!
- After Azhar, Harbhajan Singh visits Navjot Singh Sidhu in hospital!