‘Jaitley must answer who implicated AB in Bofors’
New Delhi: Former Samajwadi Party leader Amar Singh has said BJP leader Arun Jaitley should answer who implicated actor Amitabh Bachchan in Bofors scam.
"Jaitley and Bhure Lal were part of the investigation team. Jaitley should answer who implicated Bachchan in the case," he told a TV channel.
Jaitley, who was the Additional Solicitor General during the V P Singh government`s rule, declined to comment on Singh`s claim.
"Jaitley needs to clear his name and if needed he should file a defamation case against the Swedish police chief," Singh said adding "V P Singh`s agenda was Bofors".
The former Swedish police chief Sten Lindstrom had claimed in a media interview last week that some Indian investigators had linked Bachchan to the Bofors case.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena Bora murder saga: 12 questions that police asked Peter Mukerjea during 12-hour grilling?
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news
- Indrani Mukerjea confesses to her role in Sheena Bora murder case
- 'Insulted' Samajwadi Party walks out of 'Janata Parivar', to contest Bihar polls alone
- BJP-RSS review meet, Day 2: NDA's education policy, Patel quota stir on agenda