Jama Masjid ammunition haul: Suspected terrorist caught on CCTV camera
Delhi: The image of man wearing a black cap, believed to be one of the suspected terrorists, is seen in the CCTV footage obtained from the guest house near Jama Masjid from where arms and ammunition were recovered on Thursday.
The video that was released by Delhi Police on Saturday shows the man approaching the guest house’s booking counter.
From the room number 304 of the guest house where two suspected terrorists were lodged—cops had recovered an AK-47 assault rifle, hand grenades, 60 rounds of ammunition, and some maps of the capital.
Sources had said that the duo had planned to carry out strikes on Holi, which falls on March 27 (Wednesday).
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Congress workers blow up pigeons by blasting them inside rockets
- Indian Army 5th deadliest in the world: Report
- Beef row: Lalu Prasad Yadav contradicts his statements
- Lalu Yadav's son Tejasvi Yadav wants to change the face of Bihar education
- Indrani Mukerjea attains consciousness; is now out of danger
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Modi must be punished, he has cheated people: Ram Jethmalani
- Parrikar hits out at Nawaz Sharif, says India doesn't need advice about troops in Siachen
- Prefer to ignore what Nawaz Sharif said at UN, says Manohar Parrikar
- Congressmen tie pigeon inside rocket to welcome their leader – A must watch for Rahul Gandhi