Jan 10 last date for IGNOU management course admission
New Delhi: The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) Thursday announced Jan 10 as the last date to apply for its various management programmes.
The pan-India entrance test is scheduled for Feb 24 and graduates in any discipline can take the test. Candidates who have already cleared the Common Admission Test (CAT), Management Aptitude Test (MAT) and state-level entrance exams need not appear for the test.
The university has invited applications for various management degree and diploma courses like Master in Business Administration (MBA), Diploma in Management (DIM), PG Diploma in Management (PGDIM) and PG Diploma in Human Resource Management (PGDHRM), among others.
Established in 1985, IGNOU was set up to provide cost-effective education, especially to the poor.
The university educates over four million students in India and 36 other countries through 21 schools of studies and a network of 67 regional centres, around 3,000 learner support centres and 67 overseas centres.
The varsity offers about 490 certificate, diploma, degree and doctoral programmes.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Maysore Maharaja Yaduveer ties knot with princess Trishika of Dungarpur
- India becomes full member of Missile Technology Control Regime
- Singapore Airlines plane catches fire at Changi Airport
- Govt's insensitivity towards Pampore terror attack martyrs leaves nation stunned
- Mysore Maharaja Yaduveer Wadiar ties knot with princess Trishika Singh of Dungarpur, Rajasthan
- Haryana to be open-defecation free by December 2017: Khattar
- Earth's ancient magnetic field had more than two poles!
- VIDEOS: MS Dhoni's wife Sakshi shares her adorable moments with daughter Ziva
- 26/11 mastermind Hafiz Saeed announces 'jihad to free Pakistani rivers from India'
- Chinese ship inaugurates expanded Panama Canal