Jan 10 last date for IGNOU management course admission
New Delhi: The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) Thursday announced Jan 10 as the last date to apply for its various management programmes.
The pan-India entrance test is scheduled for Feb 24 and graduates in any discipline can take the test. Candidates who have already cleared the Common Admission Test (CAT), Management Aptitude Test (MAT) and state-level entrance exams need not appear for the test.
The university has invited applications for various management degree and diploma courses like Master in Business Administration (MBA), Diploma in Management (DIM), PG Diploma in Management (PGDIM) and PG Diploma in Human Resource Management (PGDHRM), among others.
Established in 1985, IGNOU was set up to provide cost-effective education, especially to the poor.
The university educates over four million students in India and 36 other countries through 21 schools of studies and a network of 67 regional centres, around 3,000 learner support centres and 67 overseas centres.
The varsity offers about 490 certificate, diploma, degree and doctoral programmes.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of public pulse through survey by Zee News on Bihar elections
- DNA: End of ISIS? Vladimir Putin to send 1,50,000 soldiers to Syria
- Russia surprises America with accord on battling ISIS
- Panel discussion on Muslim vote bank in Bihar elections
- Bihar polls: Lalu's younger son claims to be older than elder brother
- India vs South Africa: How cricket fraternity reacted to crowd's disgraceful behaviour at Cuttack
- Salman Khan, Aamir Khan's friendship turns sour? Here's the truth
- BJP-led NDA predicted to win 147 seats in Bihar Assembly Elections: Survey
- Dadri lynching: Any threat to secular fabric of country would not be tolerated, says Rajnath Singh
- Can Lalu Prasad Yadav's elder son Tej be less in age than younger son Tejaswi?