Jan 10 last date for IGNOU management course admission
New Delhi: The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) Thursday announced Jan 10 as the last date to apply for its various management programmes.
The pan-India entrance test is scheduled for Feb 24 and graduates in any discipline can take the test. Candidates who have already cleared the Common Admission Test (CAT), Management Aptitude Test (MAT) and state-level entrance exams need not appear for the test.
The university has invited applications for various management degree and diploma courses like Master in Business Administration (MBA), Diploma in Management (DIM), PG Diploma in Management (PGDIM) and PG Diploma in Human Resource Management (PGDHRM), among others.
Established in 1985, IGNOU was set up to provide cost-effective education, especially to the poor.
The university educates over four million students in India and 36 other countries through 21 schools of studies and a network of 67 regional centres, around 3,000 learner support centres and 67 overseas centres.
The varsity offers about 490 certificate, diploma, degree and doctoral programmes.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, 'sex sites' planted as following
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Radhe Maa approached to be a part of Bigg Boss 9?
- What was Indrani Mukherjea's original plan to murder Sheena Bora?
- Pakistan can inflict 'heavy losses' in war with India: Khawaja Muhammad Asif
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'
- PM Modi releases digital version of Ramcharitmanas musical
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das