J&K: BSF jawan killed in cross-border firing
Jammu: In yet another violation of ceasefire, the Pakistani security forces fired at a forward Indian border outpost along the border in Jammu Tuesday morning, killing a BSF jawan.
As per reports, Pakistani Rangers fired at the Chak Sagwari border outpost in Paragwal sector, 20 kms from here, around 6:15 am, BSF officials said.
BSF jawan Sultan Ali was killed in the firing.
Indian troops guarding the border retaliated and the firing ended at around 6:30 am.
There have been many ceasefire violations by Pakistani troops this year.
Pakistani troops had last violated the ceasefire on June 21 when they fired at a forward outpost along the International Border (IB) in Jammu where the BSF foiled an
infiltration bid by militants.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- DNA: Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; Seven Pak Rangers killed
- DNA: Analysing the existing poor condition of Indian education system
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you