J&K: BSF jawan killed in cross-border firing
Jammu: In yet another violation of ceasefire, the Pakistani security forces fired at a forward Indian border outpost along the border in Jammu Tuesday morning, killing a BSF jawan.
As per reports, Pakistani Rangers fired at the Chak Sagwari border outpost in Paragwal sector, 20 kms from here, around 6:15 am, BSF officials said.
BSF jawan Sultan Ali was killed in the firing.
Indian troops guarding the border retaliated and the firing ended at around 6:30 am.
There have been many ceasefire violations by Pakistani troops this year.
Pakistani troops had last violated the ceasefire on June 21 when they fired at a forward outpost along the International Border (IB) in Jammu where the BSF foiled an
infiltration bid by militants.
- Deepika Padukone in Salman Khan’s ‘Tubelight’? Kabir Khan has an answer
- Donald Trump the `presumptive` White House nominee as Cruz crashes out
- Karan Singh Grover’s words for Bipasha Basu will restore your faith in love – Check them out
- Champions League: After knocking out Bayern Munich, Atletico Madrid ready to write history
- Premier League triumph: Leicester City's 'magic' hailed globally as the party goes on